NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

the instagram chick with the veluptuous tittles is back there behind the stars bench staring down the dallas coaches back.

stars take a penalty...giorgiev on his way to the bench. he should just stay there.

Nice to see Trouba up to his usual antics. As soon as he saw he was going to miss Necas he stuck out the elbow to try decapitate him.

cans on the pp. throw on the rempire state building and start taking bodies and cleaning house.

Hopefully the hawks draft Demidov

rangers go up 2-0. both games have been super competitive though. canes kinda shot themselves in the foot tonight with the amount of penalties they had.

I have hurricanes vs stars in the finals....not looking good lol

rempe was robbed of his rightful opportunity. 2'nd overtime of the playoffs is where this guy really comes alive and shines.

rangers go up 2-0. both games have been super competitive though. canes kinda shot themselves in the foot tonight with the amount of penalties they had.

I have hurricanes vs stars in the finals....not looking good lol
Stars are a good pick. I think they have the most complete team left in the west, and the best goalie.

Stars are a good pick. I think they have the most complete team left in the west, and the best goalie.
yup. im pulling for the avs but when the stars are on, damn they're good. if oettinger can stay composed they got a real chance

yup. im pulling for the avs but when the stars are on, damn they're good. if oettinger can stay composed they got a real chance

I haveen't watched any Stars game this year. What's the go on them? What's making them good?

My view from what i've seen and know, the only thing that stops the Avs is dodgy goaltending out the back

Back