NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Bowness retires. Wonder if the Jets would be interested in Mike Sullivan...

Draft lottery tomorrow. Wonder if the league hands Chicago Celebrini or they go with Utah to bolster the new franchise.

Reactions: PND
Good end to end action so far.

Bob looking a little jittery but great save

Last edited:
I feel like Boston is taking this series. I fucking hate them and want to see them get pounded into the dirt, but just something tells me they're taking it.

Don’t worry even if they win they’ll lose to the canes or new york
Don't bet on it. They got that monkey off their back. They'll probably win the whole damn thing. The Leafs have a pretty good reputation for getting kicked out by Stanley Cup finalists/winners. I can only think of Columbus not making it. Even lowly Montreal in that Covid Cup made it to the finals after beating them.

Don't bet on it. They got that monkey off their back. They'll probably win the whole damn thing. The Leafs have a pretty good reputation for getting kicked out by Stanley Cup finalists/winners. I can only think of Columbus not making it. Even lowly Montreal in that Covid Cup made it to the finals after beating them.
I guess we’ll see how this series goes, but I just think the rangers are a better team than Boston this year.

big win for boston. didnt even think bob played bad, he had a lot of good saves

Draft lottery tomorrow. Wonder if the league hands Chicago Celebrini or they go with Utah to bolster the new franchise.

Doesn't feel like there's much been said about it this year, guessing its not going to be as good a set of players compared to the last few?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back