• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

another sensational save by demko but somehow they stuffed in the rebound :(

bastards. the pens are just lucky that tyler myers wasnt on the ice. no way the guy would have been standing on his feet near demko to tap that rebound in. he would have been laid the fuck out and myers would have been spinning and deking all the way up the ice.

fuck. that rustled me up. i cant believe they just let erik karlsson stand there in front of demko and wait for a rebound. tyler myers would have laid this guy out and then paraded to the penalty box. zadorov would have buried this guy and received another 2 game suspension. donald brashear would have pulled karlsson's jersey over his head and then filled the rink with uppercuts. and alex burrows would have bit this dudes finger clean off. either way, there's no way he would have tapped home that loose puck.

you cant just let them stand there like that. demko stood on his head making highlight reel save after another and they just stood there all soft as fuck. that's it. there needs to be changes. trade blueger and a 2'nd rounder for crosby.

Last edited:
oh wait....with that loss to shittsburgh in overtime, that puts the canucks back on top in the league standings.

WE #1 BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!

A-Canucks-fan-yells-and-p-011.jpg

all we do is win!

Last edited:
Matt Rempe going to end up dead due to self inflicted gunshot in 5 years.
Dude needs to slow down on the CTE.

But.. He's from Calgary, so he ain't the brightest!

I was saying the same thing to a buddy yesterday. He's not going to have a career long enough to qualify for pension

Dunno, I think play should be stopped when the goalie snaps a blade. It’s clearly not the same as a player breaking a stick IMO.

I'm torn. They don't stop it when a blade snaps off a skater... But in saying that, they don't blow the whistle when a skater's helmet gets knocked off either

Those damn penguins

<GinJuice>

fuck sakes. where'd i put my crying towel?

<MikeP1>

i'm calling it right now though.......canucks win in overtime. tyler myers with a breakaway spinorama and he finishes it off by driving the puck past the helpless pens goalie with the forsberg and then the biggest man in the league celebrates by doing the worm.

hopefully they don't put him out in overtime but if they do thats what's gonna happen. you only ever heard it here first!

{<BJPeen}

Fun OT. EAT SHIT CANUCKS

<Flex1>

another sensational save by demko but somehow they stuffed in the rebound :(

bastards. the pens are just lucky that tyler myers wasnt on the ice. no way the guy would have been standing on his feet near demko to tap that rebound in. he would have been laid the fuck out and myers would have been spinning and deking all the way up the ice.

[<cena1}

fuck. that rustled me up. i cant believe they just let erik karlsson stand there in front of demko and wait for a rebound. tyler myers would have laid this guy out and then paraded to the penalty box. zadorov would have buried this guy and received another 2 game suspension. donald brashear would have pulled karlsson's jersey over his head and then filled the rink with uppercuts. and alex burrows would have bit this dudes finger clean off. either way, there's no way he would have tapped home that loose puck.

you cant just let them stand there like that. demko stood on his head making highlight reel save after another and they just stood there all soft as fuck. that's it. there needs to be changes. trade blueger and a 2'nd rounder for crosby.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

God this Rempe kid needs his ass kicked so bad.

Last edited:
So Calgary couldn't get a 1st for Tanev. Dallas just got better, and what the fuck was NJ doing being in it for a 4th??

heard their coach got ejected from the game. what was that all about? were the leafs getting outplayed by a zamboni driver?
Couldn’t tell exactly what was said but it didn’t seem like much for him to get kicked out. Leafs deserve it imo

Couldn’t tell exactly what was said but it didn’t seem like much for him to get kicked out. Leafs deserve it imo
Probably used one of the "words you can't say to a ref".

Skinner made some great saves that game. @BEAST you can rest easy, you've got a goalie there.

Back