NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Caps and Wings both have 89 points, tied for the last spot.

1 game left each.

We needed at least one point tonight to stay alive.

Amazing game, love that energy. And that fucking keep at the end of regulation, what a vertical on skates! Hopefully they carry that momentum into tonight's game and get another two points.

What's the tie breaker on the likely chance both teams win

I dont know, but every site gives it to the Caps.

Wings have more wins, more goals, ect.

I assume its head-to-head.

I dont know, but every site gives it to the Caps.

Wings have more wins, more goals, ect.

I assume its head-to-head.

I'm being told the caps have the eedgee. But yeah, wings have more wins and I'll be honest, the main reason I want the caps to go through is because of that hilarious GD they're carrying. But I got no horse in this race

Philly needed to win in regulation*

But the moment the Wings tied it(locked up the OT point), the Flyers were out.

Torts pulled his goalie moments after the Wings tied it.... Meaning he pulled his goalie in a 1-1 game for no reason.

Torts pulled his goalie moments after the Wings tied it.... Meaning he pulled his goalie in a 1-1 game for no reason.
Torts is overrated as fuck.

Two crap icing calls were the only reason that Detroit even had time to tie it up but in the end, Philly screws us all.

As a pens fan I am not too pissed about it. This coaching staff better be gone the minute tomorrows game is over. If they had an even slightly below average PP, they would have clinched a playoff spot a week ago. That isn't even counting how horrid this team was 3 on 3. How the shit can you end with the 31st ranked PP with Crosby, Malkin, Karlsson, Letang, Guentzel, and Rust. If that doesn't get coaches fired I probably won't bother going out of my way to watch many games next year.

the wings pulled off some magic in montreal, only to end up getting eliminated after philadelphia pulled their goalie during a 1-1 tie against washington only to get scored on.

philly pretty much just gifted washington a playoff birth and put an end to detroits season. what a bunch of shenanigans. somebody needs to give gritty a swirly.

i came in here to pretty much say this lol.

the next time the wings play the flyers, a bench brawl needs to erupt at the beginning of the game and detroits coach should walk into the flyers locker room during intermission and challenge tortorella to a fight.

wings have gotta be rustled deep right now. after coming out strong in the back end of the season and doing their part to stay in the race, only to have their season end after some coach pulled his goalie in the middle of a tie game for no valid reason.

i guess he wasn't aware that detroit tied it, but whatever. i'm just going to ignore that and go with it anyways.

oh well, at least it wasn't a montreal screwjob.

437846209_403127592474597_31366320470494451_n.jpg

Back