• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leafs are loading up this year. Really going to make that 1st round exit hurt.
I think O'Reilly pushes them over the hump and then they just get absolutely curbstomped by the Bruins before the champagne wears off.

Try being a fan of them
Sorry bud. I like some shitty teams too but they don’t have the stupid level of talent the oil do so I accept it. Seems like torture

Sorry bud. I like some shitty teams too but they don’t have the stupid level of talent the oil do so I accept it. Seems like torture
We haven't had a good GM since Lowe traded for Pronger.
Everyone since then has been terrible.
That's 18 years of shit.

That douchebag fits the douchebag canchise perfectly

Kane trade sent Toronto into rebuild.

Leafs trade Sandin for Erik Gustavsson and 1st rounder.

NY cabbies right now.
nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

What a shit return. Kane fucked the Blackhawks by only wanting to go there and making it public.
Yeah making that public took what little bargaining power Chicago might have had. Florida paid out the ass for a month of Giroux last year because there were rumours that Colorado were still in the hunt.

Luke Schenn to Toronto for a 3rd

Miller gets 3 games for spitting, yet cunts like Wilson are out destroying guys with bad hits but get less. DPS is a fucking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back