NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league should probably do something about Draisaitl spearing people in the nuts. He's done it twice in the past like month.

League should do something about marchand being a cunt his entire career. Avery gets kickrd out but marchand stays. Wtf.

League should do something about marchand being a cunt his entire career. Avery gets kickrd out but marchand stays. Wtf.

Marchard is also a way better player than Avery so he's going to get way more rope there. I always thought Avery was underrated as a player too.

Marchard is also a way better player than Avery so he's going to get way more rope there. I always thought Avery was underrated as a player too.

Avery was better than most would give him credit for. Both are cunts and should be licking jockstraps as punishment.

Avery was better than most would give him credit for. Both are cunts and should be licking jockstraps as punishment.

Agreed. He had a nasty habit of scoring goals no one of his reputation had a right to score. Avery it was more the off ice stuff. On the ice I don't think he was as bad as Marchand is now. I did not have a problem with the Brodeur screen it was only a problem because it was Brodeur and you knew, given their history he was going to take it personal.

Agreed. He had a nasty habit of scoring goals no one of his reputation had a right to score. Avery it was more the off ice stuff. On the ice I don't think he was as bad as Marchand is now. I did not have a problem with the Brodeur screen it was only a problem because it was Brodeur and you knew, given their history he was going to take it personal.

Maybe brody should fuck his wife's sister again and stop complaining.

Im not sure too many know tbh, havent posted on hockey forums before so its probably in there.

Everyone knew... she filed for divorce the day before the Stanley Cup finals were due to start one year

He'd be a good choice. Problem for rookie D-men is if they don't put up tons of points, they get overlooked.

I can't stop gushing over him.

He's such a force. His presence on the ice is always felt. He can pass, skate, use his big size, he's strong, hits, plays tons of minutes, is patient, and still has room to grow. He has no respect, in the best way. He just smacked Crosby for being Crosby. Bullied Hedman off the puck after the whistle, punched Matthews for being around. He out-muscles almost everybody.

Since 2000, he may be the best Red Wings dman not named Lidstrom. ...maybe behind Rafalski.

I can't stop gushing over him.

He's such a force. His presence on the ice is always felt. He can pass, skate, use his big size, he's strong, hits, plays tons of minutes, is patient, and still has room to grow. He has no respect, in the best way. He just smacked Crosby for being Crosby. Bullied Hedman off the puck after the whistle, punched Matthews for being around. He out-muscles almost everybody.

Since 2000, he may be the best Red Wings dman not named Lidstrom. ...maybe behind Rafalski.
I remember when he was drafted and everyone thought he was a reach going so high since he was considered a middle of the 2nd round pick. Stevie Y and the scouting staff nailed the pick.

He'd be a good choice. Problem for rookie D-men is if they don't put up tons of points, they get overlooked.

That's d-men in general. When was the last time a stay at home was seriously considered a Norris candidate?

That's d-men in general. When was the last time a stay at home was seriously considered a Norris candidate?

Jackman stole Zetterberg's

I also wouldn't call Seider a stay-at-home. He runs the PP and is a go-to player for 3v3. He does everything.

Current rookie point race:
Zegras 39
Raymond 39
Bunting 35
Lundell 35
Seider 35

I also wouldn't call Seider a stay-at-home. He runs the PP and is a go-to player for 3v3. He does everything.

Zegras 39
Raymond 39
Bunting 35
Lundell 35
Seider 35
Games played?

I would probably give it to Lundell right now but going to be close.

Jackman stole Zetterberg's

Zegras 39
Raymond 39
Bunting 35
Lundell 35
Seider 35
And Seider just jumped Bunting and Lundell. Bunting shouldn't even be in the conversation at 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back