NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fucking Sportsnet goof.

"I think Andersen played pretty good, overall."

Yeah, never mind the softies he's routinely let in over the years. He's big, and gets lots of saves that pad his stats! When this piece of shit gets traded, he'll be a back up within a year, and fizzle out. I'd rather have a retired Ed Belfour in net, than this big useless brick.

go blue jackets

blue jackets winning this series was never a doubt

The laughs are a joke. They'll have their streak of not winning a cup since 1967 intact for several more decades.

I don’t think anyone out there is legitimately mad that the Rangers got the pick. If it were one of the teams mentioned above, there would have been riots.

I don’t think anyone out there is legitimately mad that the Rangers got the pick. If it were one of the teams mentioned above, there would have been riots.
Maybe Devils and Isles fans (or people that believe in big-market conspiracies) but the Rags were one of the least offensive destinations out of the bunch tbh; can't be mad with this.

Maybe Devils and Isles fans (or people that believe in big-market conspiracies) but the Rags were one of the least offensive destinations out of the bunch tbh; can't be mad with this.
They had never had 1st overall either unless you go back to the Original Six days.

Decent start to actual playoffs with this CBJ/Tampa game.

I only caught the end of the third and overtime though so the rest of the game may have been a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Leafs couldn’t score in game 5 if they had Mike Bossy & Tampa has 2 flukie looking goals tonight.
The hockey gods have a twisted sense of humour

Dallas makes me sad. They have some actual talent and generate zero scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back