NHL 2019-2020 Season Discussion: Anybody's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stoked. I can’t help it. I haven’t quite managed to bury the fire yet. But I’m close man.

I picked Chicago to win this whole thing at the start because even though they’re old they had time for Grandpa naps and they’re gonna play like their prime selves

Gonna say Chi town makes it to the finals vs Tampa
Don't see Chicago getting past Vegas or Colorado. Those teams have real goalies and more than 1 1/2 lines.

Do like your Tampa pick in the East though.

Don't see Chicago getting past Vegas or Colorado. Those teams have real goalies and more than 1 1/2 lines.

I think it's all a bit of a crap shoot this year. The teams just started playing together competitively again, and they're still working out the kinks. I don't think there is a safe bet in the league. It's wide open. Also, the teams playing for their lives right now, are gonna have a bit of a competitive edge, compared to the teams just dicking around in the round robin. I'll bet a few of those higher seeded teams get hit like freight train in the opening round.

I think it's all a bit of a crap shoot this year. The teams just started playing together competitively again, and they're still working out the kinks. I don't think there is a safe bet in the league. It's wide open. Also, the teams playing for their lives right now, are gonna have a bit of a competitive edge, compared to the teams just dicking around in the round robin. I'll bet a few of those higher seeded teams get hit like freight train in the opening round.
Agreed. It'll be interesting that's for sure.

Fucking Jarry...

I was amazed at the leaf comeback. I happily await the usual disappointment next game when we are up 4 to 1 and lose in OT.
Rough loss, but maybe a nice long break is what Crosby and the guys need. Let them just call for the bell on 2020 and go hang out at their cottages for a while.

Rough loss, but maybe a nice long break is what Crosby and the guys need. Let them just call for the bell on 2020 and go hang out at their cottages for a while.

This whole playoffs is dumb realistically. Im hoping next season is bettee overall and we dont have these rat tails to get into the playoffs. Be nice to rid the wild card shit too.

The leaf comeback in that last how many minutes is one of the greatest comebacks ever.

S'ok they will blow a 4 to 1 lead next game like the last decade has shown.

So which game does Kadri get suspended for doing something stupid?

Let's do this, Leafs. Bring on the pain! You have no power over my secret weapon...

OGC.b23e62d6608b845751b8383b941bf6de

Taking the kid out of the lineup for a guy who hasn’t played in 6 months was a mistake

Am I the only person in this thread who’s panic drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back