Nganou vs Fedor. How does this fight go? Post gifs.

GravestoneHP-186755520.jpg

the fuck is wrong with you

Ok so after a decade of fighting he was still 100%. Even after his fans and even his own camp admitted he was slowing down.

I don't know why so many people on here struggle with the idea that athletic primes don't last forever.

Ok so after a decade of fighting he was still 100%. Even after his fans and even his own camp admitted he was slowing down.

I don't know why so many people on here struggle with the idea that athletic primes don't last forever.

Trolls gona troll

Soon as Fedor left Pride we got to see how he faired against better competition.

Every competetive fighter and UFC champ have been fighting for 10 years+, hell some guys like Adesanya have literally hundreds of fights. If any of them lost tomorrow would they have being "past prime" as an excuse?

Every competetive fighter and UFC champ have been fighting for 10 years+, hell some guys like Adesanya have literally hundreds of fights. If any of them lost tomorrow would they have being "past prime" as an excuse?
Lolwut. Did you just say every fighter has been at it over a decade? That's obviously false.

Lolwut. Did you just say every fighter has been at it over a decade? That's obviously false.
Bad wording but I meant that every elite fighter or guy that is competitive in his division. Hard to argue that a 35 year old guy was past prime when that's pretty much the average age of UFC champs, instead of looking at the situation logically people just assume that his loss must of been on account of age because he's a legend.

Cain, Werdum, Aldo, Cruz, Lawler, TJ, Cody,Cyborg all got dusted but not because they're past prime, its because they fought superior fighters.

"We're still searching deep space for Fedor's head...but perhaps it will be found in the far future." - Daniel Cormier

Jarl

Bad wording but I meant that every elite fighter or guy that is competitive in his division. Hard to argue that a 35 year old guy was past prime when that's pretty much the average age of UFC champs.
Lolwut? Only at heavyweight, because mma doesn't pay enough to attract elite hws. Most divisions have younger champs. Especially the lighter divisions