Ngannu vs Gypsy King

Francis is hardly a star outside of the MMA world.

I was surprised Fury was even giving him the attention to talk about a fight. Would it sell?

I guess Fury figures he is the A side and it's easy money.

frank mir fought lesnsr twice fedor jds huntbniguierax2 Barnett. All of the top hw.

his 2 biggestbpaydays were Steve Cunningham and kubrat pulev. Not a striker and mid 40s. The main event in one of those.

tons of money in it for Nganou. he could fight two hobos back to back in a night in boxing and make his biggest pay day.

Even if Ngannou went out there and put on a boxing clinic against Gane tonight, Tyson Fury would have no problems beating him in boxing.

"wrestle" is being kind.....not sure what I would call what we just saw. Lay N Pray? Dude did not advance, go for submissions, no doubles or singles, just kind of fell on top and stayed there.

He learned from his first fight against Stipe. You know, the performance that everybody enjoyed.

Ngannou should definitely wait out his contract and box Fury if he can. He probably gets wrecked, but he probably makes more money to get wrecked than he would in the UFC, especially at his age with a knee injury. And while it's definitely not very likely, Fury has struggled with heavy hitters that have absolutely no technique before, so a puncher's chance isn't totally out of the question.
lol at you thinking Deontay has no technique

Looking at tonights fight, Gypsy King would make Francis look really really really really bad if Ngannu gets his boxing match against him. It would be a nice payday, but it would be a really bad fight.
Lol pathetic desperation on display

i think Wilder would be more of an interesting fight than Fury

Doubt that money is there though :\ Can prob make way more than his combined efforts in the UFC though!

A washed up woodley got paid 2 million guaranteed plus ppv points against paul so the money is there. Plus the ufc doesn't get to keep 80% of the pie.

Definitely sounds more enticing than the 600k he's making right now.

He learned from his first fight against Stipe. You know, the performance that everybody enjoyed.
You mean the one he got beat like a red headed step child from pillar to post, in every department of the game, in what was one of the most dominant title defenses in UFC history? You mean that one? Yah, this fight, where Ngannou was getting clowned and only won because Gane actually was going for subs, trying to do shit, gave up a dominant position and thus the fight late in the 5th, is exactly like it. <Lmaoo>

You mean the one he got beat like a red headed step child from pillar to post, in every department of the game, in what was one of the most dominant title defenses in UFC history? You mean that one? Yah, this fight, where Ngannou was getting clowned and only won because Gane actually was going for subs, trying to do shit, gave up a dominant position and thus the fight late in the 5th, is exactly like it. <Lmaoo>

Lol at the end of the day, Francis did to Stipe what that last couldn't do to Francis. I have too much respect for Miocic to insert the GIF where his uncounscious body got hammerfisted. But don't start to act as if the first fight was a walk in the park. That's why he didn't try to finish Francis even when that last was tired AF.

Ngannou couldn't strike with Gane then he's not ready for Fury IMO.

Lol at the end of the day, Francis did to Stipe what that last couldn't do to Francis. I have too much respect for Miocic to insert the GIF where his unconscious body got hammer fisted. But don't start to act as if the first fight was a walk in the park. That's why he didn't try to finish Francis even when that last was tired AF.
The first Miocic fight was dominant, a clinic, nothing like this fight. The fact Miocic got slept is irrelevant - this is not about fan-boying, it is about how Miocic's performance vs Ngannou and Ngannou's performance vs Gane were not remotely the same. This fight was embarrassing. Ngannou won because Cyril tried for the heel hook, gave up dominant decision, and Ngannou just laid there. This was not savvy wrestle boxing, Caucus chain wrestling, blazing double legs - Francis just laid on him, that is it, and there is a good chance he even lost if you give Cyril round five for the better shots, takedown and going for subs.

Looking at tonights fight, Gypsy King would make Francis look really really really really bad if Ngannu gets his boxing match against him. It would be a nice payday, but it would be a really bad fight.
No shit, best heavyweight boxer vs a below average UFC boxer

If Francis couldn't hit Gane, he'll get absolutely wrecked by Fury.

In boxing, Ngannou would be the epitome of a guy a puncher's chance and little else.

Back