Ngannu vs Gypsy King

12 rds. Fury can’t throw strikes for the first 4 rds… I got fury by ko

I don't why in the hell people think that MMA fighters vs elite boxers would be competitive. People have zero sense about the insane pace an elite boxer imposes on an fight, that's doesn't happen nowhere near in MMA, it's just a different sport.

Get violently knocked out at the end of R1 or R2 by consistently setting up your shot selection wrong vs an actual expert and collect 20 million+.

Take that fight. Just train enough to look good in the cage. No point actually wasting energy preparing because it's not going to matter at all.

Ngannou should box Lamar Odom

Very even boxing match

Francis knows that too im sure but he wants a payday and you know what? he deserves it

Ain’t nobody paying to watch Francis box. Dude’s not even a draw in MMA yet he’s going to generate a huge payday in boxing? Nahh

Fury decisively outboxed a very superior boxer than Ngannou in Deontay, MMA fighters have to once and for all to stop this crazy idea that they can box with the elite

Plus he got up multiple times from wilder hardest shot which no one else does.

Before tonight, I thought the odds of such a fight being made were low. After the fight, I think the odds are now lower. Even with Ngannou getting the win.

If he can make 10 million+ then he should do it. He would be set for life. Money can make up for getting the piss beaten out of you.

Fury decisively outboxed a very superior boxer than Ngannou in Deontay, MMA fighters have to once and for all to stop this crazy idea that they can box with the elite

Yeah, and Ngannou couldn't even hit Gane. Fury is bigger and far more skilled. The fight is such a mismatch that I'd suspect Fury would be told to go easy for the first few rounds, similar to the Mayweather vs McGregor fight.

Fury will hide under boxing rules and pillows in their hand.

in a REAL fight we know Ngannou would kill Fury.
MMA fans are so insecure. Who the fuck cares who would win in "real" fight? They are not real fighters. They are athletes. If you wanna watch real fighting go watch kimbo street fights

Yeah, and Ngannou couldn't even hit Gane. Fury is bigger and far more skilled. The fight is such a mismatch that I'd suspect Fury would be told to go easy for the first few rounds, similar to the Mayweather vs McGregor fight.
It would be load of fun to watch Fury dodging Francis.
boxing-fury-boxing.gif

What's Ngannou going to do when he can't panic wrestle against a superior striker?

Get paid a reasonable share of the revenue he generates?

600k guaranteed purse is an absolute embarrassment. Do you think Ngannou wants to fight outside the UFC because he hates money?

Ngannou should definitely wait out his contract and box Fury if he can. He probably gets wrecked, but he probably makes more money to get wrecked than he would in the UFC, especially at his age with a knee injury. And while it's definitely not very likely, Fury has struggled with heavy hitters that have absolutely no technique before, so a puncher's chance isn't totally out of the question.

HW boxing is just as crap as MMA... so who knows
Maybe you missed the Fury Wilder trilogy, Ruiz upsetting Joshua, Usyk putting on a boxing skills clinic, Wilder KO'ing 38 opponents...boxing HW's have been more exciting though Stipe and DC had some fun fights.

Back