Media Ngannou’s coach Eric Nicksick: “The paycheck Francis gave me changed my life”

Dana did offer the man 24 mill…

I think it’s a win-win all around. Don’t see any L’s here

And you seriously believe that Dana would pay a fighter whose last name isn't MacGregor 24 million??!!

tenor.gif

Wasn't Francis just supposed to be this greedy fighter demanding more than he's worth from the UFC?
To be "fair", he probably got his usual percentage but this time it was from a boxing paycheck, not that fighting Jones (if Jones had taken the fight) would had been a small one but boxing does pay great at the highest level, specially when they are fighting in the land of expending unlimited money.

whos he boxing next ?
Wilder needs a win...

And you seriously believe that Dana would pay a fighter whose last name isn't MacGregor 24 million??!!

tenor.gif
McGregor wasn't even getting that:

Conor McGregor’s payouts​

$3,285,000 (includes $2.11M discretionary bonus) vs. Chad Mendes*

$4,476,662 or $4,536,932 vs. Jose Aldo — Aldo received $2,377,699

$5,576,315 vs. Nate Diaz 1 — Diaz received $2,838,158, and the PPV event generated $61 million.

$5,615,490 vs. Nate Diaz 2 — Diaz received $4,315,490.

$6,812,374 vs. Eddie Alvarez — the PPV event generated $66 million for UFC.

Notes:​

*Corrected: We originally had $2,642,204 for the Chad Mendes fight. This is incorrect. We regret the error.

Lawsuit documents also included Professor Robert Topel’s expert report that cites payouts from McGregor during the class period: “Conor McGregor was compensated nearly $20 million for participation in nine UFC bouts of which he won eight.”

This would have covered his first nine bouts in the UFC, from his bout with Marcus Brimage through the second Nate Diaz fight.

It’s worth noting that Conor McGregor is the UFC’s biggest ever draw, and has generated hundreds and hundreds of millions for the UFC during that same time span. The five pay-per-views he headlined during the period combined for over $54 million at the gate alone.

As a side note, much like the older financial figures from lawsuit documents already revealed in the past, these official payouts again pale in comparison to the inaccurate and significantly inflated numbers Forbes kept publishing about Conor McGregor through the years.

Forbes claimed that McGregor supposedly took home $27 million from UFC for his bouts against Diaz and Alvarez, and $18 million for Mendes, Aldo and Diaz 1. His payouts from UFC’s own filings show that he didn’t even get close to half of those claimed figures.

I think people got it wrong...he offered something around 8million for the Jones fight, no way they would had kept the same pay for the consecutive fights.
Could be. I thought I’d heard 8 mil for each fight for 3 fights

Francis schills in here pretending like Francis paid him out of the goodness of his heart and not because he contractually had to like he always had.

A lot of retards of here apparently don't know that coaches are usually paid based on a percentage of the fighter's purse. Of course a larger Francis purse resulted in a larger coaching payment.
Found the dana white slob knocking shill. Maybe Ngannou could have went the ufc way of contract negotiation an he could have paid his trainer peanuts instead. But Ngannou went the different route of rewarding the people on the other end of the contract instead of fucking them over like Dana grandma bitch tits White.

It’s his coach, what was Francis suppose to do? Not pay him? You people are weird using Francis paying his coach a good amount of money for his services into a Dana/UFC hate thread.

I had always said Francis was sincere about being a virtuous and thoughtful man. It seems apparent that he is. Haters are deeply in denial of reality at this point with Francis if they haven't changed their mind. He made all the haters eat crow.

This!

If a year ago you told me Francis would drop Tyson fury in a boxing fight and Strickland would outstrike and own Izzy: I would have told you to stop drinking for the night.

But after seeing it happen, it became clear the game plans developed for/with them were top notch
Yeah, probably the biggest shockers of 2023. Proved 90% of the folks wrong.

Dunno, but whomever it is, it's gonna be for a buttload of cash.

The Saudis will MAKE IT RAIN.
Sure. After the amount of sales his match with Fury made I'm sure it's gonna be a great investment.
And how did this become a bash Dana post? What does this even have to do with the UFC?
Dana made a business decision and it was the right decision.
Remind me again how much money Francis has made for the PFL so far?
And what you burger flippers don't realize is that they couldn't give in to his demands because it would set a precedent that they don't want to set.
UFC offered him a fair contract to fight mma and Francis declined becausehe wanted to box.
If anything it was a win/win.

Frank made the right choice leaving.

He's one of the few fighters who genuinely seems like a good dude and wants to use his platform for good.

Not just for clout, appearance points, etc.

McGregor wasn't even getting that:

Conor McGregor’s payouts​

$3,285,000 (includes $2.11M discretionary bonus) vs. Chad Mendes*

$4,476,662 or $4,536,932 vs. Jose Aldo — Aldo received $2,377,699

$5,576,315 vs. Nate Diaz 1 — Diaz received $2,838,158, and the PPV event generated $61 million.

$5,615,490 vs. Nate Diaz 2 — Diaz received $4,315,490.

$6,812,374 vs. Eddie Alvarez — the PPV event generated $66 million for UFC.

Notes:​

*Corrected: We originally had $2,642,204 for the Chad Mendes fight. This is incorrect. We regret the error.

Lawsuit documents also included Professor Robert Topel’s expert report that cites payouts from McGregor during the class period: “Conor McGregor was compensated nearly $20 million for participation in nine UFC bouts of which he won eight.”

This would have covered his first nine bouts in the UFC, from his bout with Marcus Brimage through the second Nate Diaz fight.

It’s worth noting that Conor McGregor is the UFC’s biggest ever draw, and has generated hundreds and hundreds of millions for the UFC during that same time span. The five pay-per-views he headlined during the period combined for over $54 million at the gate alone.

As a side note, much like the older financial figures from lawsuit documents already revealed in the past, these official payouts again pale in comparison to the inaccurate and significantly inflated numbers Forbes kept publishing about Conor McGregor through the years.

Forbes claimed that McGregor supposedly took home $27 million from UFC for his bouts against Diaz and Alvarez, and $18 million for Mendes, Aldo and Diaz 1. His payouts from UFC’s own filings show that he didn’t even get close to half of those claimed figures.

Fertittas are basically an old mafia family. They came from the underworld.

I still don't believe the official court numbers.

There's no auditing cash transactions.

People are way too confident that a company with mob ties only dealt in pen / paper.

Back