Media Francis Ngannou punches weaker than a middleweight. The myth that is Ngannou’s power…

Yeah i still dont believe it either, once he one touch knocks out people with glancing punch like ngannou ill maybe change my mind

he touched fury
but fury stood up like its nothing
seems like his power is only applicable to 40 year old should be retired HWs like arlovski reem and manymore
lol

and lol at 1 punch changes everything

Both things are true. Ngannou hits like a truck (figuratively) and also the UFC exaggerates it. The whole thing about his punch being harder than being hit by a Honda civic is just silly and pure marketing.
Ford > Honda > Honda Rousey

i've never seen it discussed, but i want to know what punch Ngannou hit the machine with. if it was a right hand or something, it's not accurate. his best punch is his left hook/uppercut.

they need to build a machine that's like a crash dummy, that has a chin and head. then have the fighter's punch that and have the measuring device in the skull of the dummy.

i've never seen it discussed, but i want to know what punch Ngannou hit the machine with. if it was a right hand or something, it's not accurate. his best punch is his left hook/uppercut.
He touched it with the jab.

And the "sports science" is all hype with comparisons, Jon Jones spinning elbow is apparently faster than an Apache helicopter blade.

These punching machines are never going to be accurate. On sports science GSP had harder strikes than Shogun and Cain ffs. This powerkube device is no different. Holding pads or getting hit by someone is the only way to judge someone's power.

I was searching for whole holds the strongest kick record but only was finding Joe Rogan articles. I’m curious if they have a record like this to match Francis’

These punching machines are never going to be accurate. On sports science GSP had harder strikes than Shogun and Cain ffs. This powerkube device is no different. Holding pads or getting hit by someone is the only way to judge someone's power.
It also showed Alex Gustaffsson hitting it a lot harder than Derrick Lewis. It's not accurate at all.

I was searching for whole holds the strongest kick record but only was finding Joe Rogan articles. I’m curious if they have a record like this to match Francis’
There's actually a group of guillable internet folks who think Joe Rogan really is the hardest kicker out there because GSP said "his kicks are the hardest strikes he's ever seen".

There's actually a group of guillable internet folks who think Joe Rogan really is the hardest kicker out there because GSP said "his kicks are the hardest strikes he's ever seen".
I don’t believe it’s Joe for a second. It would be cool to see what fighter it would be though. Then have like a highest combined punch/kick record, etc.

Why do people take those machines seriously?

3QRZjx@facebook.gif

Overeem will always be the best judge of Ngannou's punching power

maxresdefault.jpg

Joe's a hard kicker, but it gets annoying when people claim he's elite at taekwondo. He's good, but far from elite.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back