Media Francis Ngannou punches weaker than a middleweight. The myth that is Ngannou’s power…

Tbf they always fool us with these "science" based non sense. I remember when before the UFC championship fights the fighters went into some kind of show and every single time the next guy that was a bout to fight broke the record of the previous ones lol. Always claims like, we've never seen this before and stupid things like this guys choke strenght is stronger than an anaconda squeeze.

Francis landed flush punches on Fury and dropped him but didn't even rock him once lol.

Francis Ngannou who supposedly holds the record for most powerful punch had his record beaten three times by Joe.

Is Ngannou’s power overly exaggerated? How many fighters actually test their punching power?

that seems scientifically impossible.

Does the force of his punch get recorded in a KO?

Many factors aside from power matters in a KO.

Your opponents chin, the location the punch lands, so on and so forth.

Power is just one variable in a host of things that can produce a KO.
And it's the thing Ngannou is known for.

You keep saying it's all these other factors that are involved but then also say Ngannou isn't actually accurate or technical, which would be requirements if his KO wins didn't come from power.

So which actually is it?

Oh, right, sorry, I forgot that you are only able to say anything good about Conor. My bad.

Someone they tell #BigBlackCombatant and Joe Pyfer come on my house and test punch on my Power Slap home training system. Is built for slap but maybe still better for measure punch.

Punch machine was such a stupid thing to use in 2024 IMO.

Also have machine for test chin defense capacity.

Until then, #GANAB. Maybe he was really punch so hard. We was never know till I see.

Well how about you take a punch from both of them to find out who punches harder 🤣

Does the force of his punch get recorded in a KO?

Many factors aside from power matters in a KO.

Your opponents chin, the location the punch lands, so on and so forth.

Power is just one variable in a host of things that can produce a KO.
Those machines don't really accurately measure force either.

And force isn't power.

obvious UFC shill thread attempting to discredit ngannous remaining UFC accomplishments and records while new boxing super bag money fight is announced.

Back