Media Ngannou's "terrible" TDD and "cluenessness" in the clinch/on the ground.

LOL Who the fuck is playing semantic games now?

I never said that he was winning the fight. I said that he was defending Stipe's TDs until he gassed.

You're arguing with yourself and not anything that I wrote.

I think that guy IS Stipe.

960x0.jpg

Sorry to derail this thread but your gif reminded me how absolutely horrible Cain looked when they fought.

Excellent points. People forget that Ngannou was more reckless against Stipe and that Stipe showed ZERO fear in that fight. In order to wear out guys like Ngannou and Rumble a fighter has to have no fear which is what Stipe and DC were able to do respectively. It's obviously a lot easier said than done, but those guys were able to fight with confidence even against the scariest guy in the division.

He has what you can't train, just freak genetics. His power is being used so effectively despite not looking technical. Honestly Ngannou's less technical striking is much harder to prepare for.
The crazy thing is Ngannou's genetics aren't even that crazy for where he's from. In Africa, every other laborer has that physique and athleticism. IMO if an African country ever becomes even second world, worldwide athletics are in for a shock.

The main reason why he is so good at the clinch is he is so explosive and strong also technique of course

Thats what really helped get him out of the clinch and fend takedowns

I honestly believe Ngannou is destined to be the champion. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back