Media Ngannou With A Few Choice Words For Volkov

Feel bad for Volkov but honestly ... Francis vs Rozenstruik is what everyone wants to see.
After seeing the Reem fight, Rozenstruik is no champion material, it should be an easy fight for Nganou, just watch to not get caugh

This confirms Volkov is the douche antagonist from Karate Kid all grown up
Karate-Kid-Johny-Copy.jpg
cobra-kai-william-zabka.jpg

Does he really want to get knocked out that badly? Rozenstruik skyrocketed into the top 5 and is ahead of Volkov now in the rankings. It's funny because he would have lost if the ref didn't decide to stop it but whatever, Rozenstruik has a much better chance imo because of his power.

lol, so many other fighters talk TONS of shit, but people are giving volkov a hard time?

but francis can also possibly get in there and be shook like he was vs black beast. once francis catches rozenstruicks jab the same way he caught black beasts, he may get shook as fuck for the remainder of the fight after feeling that heat.

ill never trust francis to put on a good show after how he let himself get so fucking petrified of black beast after tasting that first jab.

That's a solid point and the reason why I think nagnnou will never be the HW champ.
A gatekeeper like BB made him look really bad and ngannou seems to have no wrestling so he is vulnerable once his own storm is over.

That's a solid point and the reason why I think nagnnou will never be the HW champ.
A gatekeeper like BB made him look really bad and ngannou seems to have no wrestling so he is vulnerable once his own storm is over.
This is so true.

ncannou seems to have blaydes number but if he faces another wrestler the caliber of stipe or Cormier he gets shat on.

This is so true.

ncannou seems to have blaydes number but if he faces another wrestler the caliber of stipe or Cormier he gets shat on.
Here we are again. MMA pundits are on fire today...

3jcfem.jpg

but francis can also possibly get in there and be shook like he was vs black beast. once francis catches rozenstruicks jab the same way he caught black beasts, he may get shook as fuck for the remainder of the fight after feeling that heat.
ill never trust francis to put on a good show after how he let himself get so fucking petrified of black beast after tasting that first jab.

I do get sick to my stomach whenever I think about Ngannou vs Black Beast...but you have to remember Ngannou is eliminating everyone since. Cain, JDS & Blaydes are not easy guys to put away. Feast or Famine I suppose

Dude is a sand digger from Cameroon. Started training when he was an adult. He has KO power and strength, but technically he sucks. No ground game either.

<36><36>

Back