Media Ngannou With A Few Choice Words For Volkov

Volkov should just fall back on this one... is anyone actually gonna believe frank ducked him?

This confirms Volkov is the douche antagonist from Karate Kid all grown up
Karate-Kid-Johny-Copy.jpg

Feel bad for Volkov but honestly ... Francis vs Rozenstruik is what everyone wants to see.

volkov beats francis.

I dont care.
We dont know what happens about those negociations.
All we know is that ngannou and rozenblum will anilihate each others and probably take some major CTE in the process and I'm really fine with that

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Ngannou improves nicely every fight.
I think we all see him as champ as soon as he fixes his cardio.

If he really is 33 and Miocic 37, it won't go well for Miocic the second time.

Francis ducked Volkov more than once. Volkov declined Francis once, when he was offered as a replacement for JDS.
I dunno why Francis decided to grow himself a mouth here.

If Volkov wants to fight a big black guy, give him Cyril Gane!
Either way, too much for him to handle imo.

Volkov would have been Ngannou's first taller opponent. May be he's afraid of height

Ngannou improves nicely every fight.
I think we all see him as champ as soon as he fixes his cardio.

If he really is 33 and Miocic 37, it won't go well for Miocic the second time.

Ngannou will be champ, cuz HW is fucking dogshit.

Stipe is 37
DC has 1 fight left
Blaydes C level wrestler with 0 striking defense
Roz trained MMA for 2-3 years max. and hes a fat LHW

I think Ngannou is still a whitebelt on the ground hahah.

It's been many weeks since we knew Francis/Volkov could happen and the fight didn't get signed. All of a sudden days after Rozenstruik calls out Francis and the fight is already made.....Volkov looks like a fucking idiot. If he wanted the fight it would've been signed. Who the hell does he think he's fooling

Not gonna lie lost alot of respect for Volkov. Thought he was a gamer...... nope

Nganou is overrated. Just brute strength, no skill. Not champion material.
Volkov gave him location, Ngannou ducked.

Last edited:
I dont care.
We dont know what happens about those negociations.
All we know is that ngannou and rozenblum will anilihate each others and probably take some major CTE in the process and I'm really fine with that

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
but francis can also possibly get in there and be shook like he was vs black beast. once francis catches rozenstruicks jab the same way he caught black beasts, he may get shook as fuck for the remainder of the fight after feeling that heat.

ill never trust francis to put on a good show after how he let himself get so fucking petrified of black beast after tasting that first jab.

Back