N'gannou vs Rumble

Ngannou. AJ said Ngannou's punch is the hardest to ever hit him and that was with 16oz gloves. AJ would definitely be wary of 4oz Ngannou after he's felt that.

I got Francis on this one

Rumble would fold for sure. He’d look across the cage, see that he wouldn’t be able to one shot N’gannou, immediately try to wrestle, somehow wind up on bottom, and tap to strikes.
<{silvanormal}>

Shonnie callin the Double KO fo sho.

double-ko.gif

Ngannou hit harder, way longer, way better chin, way better heart, just as fast, and is naturally a much bigger man. He's a very bad matchup rumble

Ngannou. AJ said Ngannou's punch is the hardest to ever hit him and that was with 16oz gloves. AJ would definitely be wary of 4oz Ngannou after he's felt that.
Antony Joshua? Link
Anyway Ngannou wins via stunning 1st round knockout

Rumble probably beats him up in training when he decides to make it an MMA training session. Rumble does have slightly more skill than Francis in both standing and wrestling but he is probably 20 lbs less.

Rumble definitely weighs more than Ngannou now, and he's much better technically. I'd favor him if the weight gain doesn't slow him down too significantly.

I think if their fists collided it would create a sonic boom that would destroy the audience

Never thought of that fight, amazing suggestion. I think AJ wins better stamina and quicker on the feet. regardless fans win

rumble via hands setting up explosive wrestling

I would slightly favour Humble this time and not F-neg.

Rumble definitely weighs more than Ngannou now, and he's much better technically. I'd favor him if the weight gain doesn't slow him down too significantly.
Rumble is not natural at all at his current weight, he looks very bloated and unnatural. It would definitely slow him down a lot
And He's not technically better at all, he's just as wild as ngannou.

Back