N'gannou vs Rumble

Stipe hit ngannou with many clean bombs and ngannou was never stunned once
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now show us all the GIF's of Rumble getting hurt with punches.

His question still stands...much better chin based off what?You could say he also has a good chin but you can't say he has a much better chin.

His question still stands...much better chin based off what?You could say he also has a good chin but you can't say he has a much better chin.
How about you show me the gifs of someone like stipe hitting rumble with clean bombs? Because there's no evidence that rumble chin is nearly as good as ngannou

Rumble probably beats him up in training when he decides to make it an MMA training session. Rumble does have slightly more skill than Francis in both standing and wrestling but he is probably 20 lbs less.

If AJ came in weighting "more than Ngannou" he gas before reach the cage lol

Ngannou is naturally the much larger man, AJ to reach comparable mass become waaay less functional

Rumble all the way if we're talking about him when he was fighting. We can't possibly know what he'll look like now, he's added a flyweight to his frame.

Eyepokes aside, people that stand with that dude tend to not really inflict much damage and take huge returns. If anything Rumble's powder overshadows that he's technically sound and deft at avoiding damage.

Ngannou hit harder, way longer, way better chin, way better heart, just as fast, and is naturally a much bigger man. He's a very bad matchup rumble
Way better chin based on what exacty??? Rumble never been KOed, I'm not even sure if I ever remember him being knocked down or stagered but I could be wrong on that...Johnson takes him rather easily just Cain is going to steal his sole and finish him in round 1 tonight.

Stipe hit ngannou with many clean bombs and ngannou was never stunned once
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Where does Rumble factor in to your point? He never fought Stipe

Way better chin based on what exacty??? Rumble has never been KOed, I'm not even sure if I ever remember him being knocked down or stagered but I could be wrong on that...Johnson takes him rather easily just Cain is going to steal his sole and finish him in round 1 tonight.
Tell me when rumble get hit cleanly with many bombs by someone like stipe and not even stunned once then maybe we can talk

I think if their fists collided it would create a sonic boom that would destroy the audience
plaster powders rain down from above and cling to Dana’s sweaty bald skull

he now looks like Sisqo

i get what you're saying, but Ngannou is being hit flush by a guy who had KO his last 4 opponents and who is a HW.

Rumble fought Arlovski, didn't even get hit and actually won, and then promptly said fuck HW.

by no means am i saying Ngannou has a greatly better chin, but he is tougher.

How about you show me the gifs of someone like stipe hitting rumble with clean bombs? Because there's no evidence that rumble chin is nearly as good as ngannou

His fight with Arlovski was a war.Jesus christ you're retarded lol.There's no evidence that Rumble has a good chin even though we have never seen him hurt bruh but i'm going to keep saying N'Gannou's chin is way better because there's all this evidence brah.Do you know how retarded you sound?

i get what you're saying, but Ngannou is being hit flush by a guy who had KO his last 4 opponents and who is a HW.

Rumble fought Arlovski, didn't even get hit and actually won, and then promptly said fuck HW.

by no means am i saying Ngannou has a greatly better chin, but he is tougher.

He got hit plenty by Andrei,in fact Arlovski could have gotten that decision.It doesn't even matter,the point is you can't say someone's chin is way better based on assumption (not you) .I would agree that N'Gannou is certainly tougher,that's proven.

His fight with Arlovski was a war.Jesus christ you're retarded lol.There's no evidence that Rumble has a good chin even though we have never seen him hurt bruh but i'm going to keep saying N'Gannou's chin is way better because there's all this evidence brah.Do you know how retarded you sound?

a war? he almost killed Arlovski in the first rd, and then pretty much wall and stalled him for the rest of the fight.

do you know how retarded you sound? NGANNOU IS FIGHTING HEAVYWEIGHTS. is that not clear enough for you?

a war? he almost killed Arlovski in the first rd, and then pretty much wall and stalled him for the rest of the fight.

do you know how retarded you sound? NGANNOU IS FIGHTING HEAVYWEIGHTS. is that not clear enough for you?

Tons of guys at LHW walk around at 230/240 dumbass.How can you guys say N'Gannou has a much better chin than Rumble when we have never even seen Rumble hurt.That's it,that's all i'm trying to say you fucking retards lol.Durrr durr durrr but it's HW's so of course he has a much better chin!!!!1
11!!1!

Tons of guys at LHW walk around at 230/240 dumbass.How can you guys say N'Gannou has a much better chin than Rumble when we have never even seen Rumble hurt.That's it,that's all i'm trying to say you fucking retards lol.Durrr durr durrr but it's HW's so of course he has a much better chin!!!!1
11!!1!
i didn't say he has a much better chin, do you know how to read??? I SAID HE'S TOUGHER THAN RUMBLE.

i don't care what they walk around at, they fight at LHW for a reason.

it has nothing to do with Ngannou being a HW, it has to do with the fact Ngannou is FIGHTING HWS. 185lb Vitor Belfort had Rumble panic wrestling.

Can you imagine the carnage if these 2 fought Bareknuckle FC?

tenor.gif

Back