Ngannou vs Jarzinio who you got?

I want to see Bigi fight Derrick Lewis first, instead he's matched up with Latifi.

Oh lord Ngannou would run through this dude

I actually think Ngannou would be able to take him down rather easily and submit him. Francis has a really underrated submission arsenal.

Francis easily. Not the guy you want to stand flat footed against.

Lol at people who think ngannou run through Rozenstruik. Francis could definitely win this fight but he never fought someone as dangerous and as skilled as Rozenstruik in the striking department. Both of them hit like a truck and both of them got an iron chin. Ngannou is a little bit faster on the feet and has better footwork. But Rozenstruik striking is more precise and a lot more diverse.

Rozenstruik is the dollar store version of big Frank

Ngannou by KO unless he becomes too scared to do anything again like against Lewis.

It's going to be another boring fight between two counter strikers.

ngannou-1.jpg

Remember the lewis fight? It would look like that one

We don't need it

Lol at people who think ngannou run through Rozenstruik. Francis could definitely win this fight but he never fought someone as dangerous and as skilled as Rozenstruik in the striking department. And not to mention he also has a iron chin on him.

He got knocked senseless a couple times by some bums in kickboxing. Idk if I’d say iron

In Francis v overeem the KO had him toes curled up and out for like 5mins. This other guy overeem was up on his feet like a second after he got knocked down. I'll take ngannou.

Remember the lewis fight? It would look like that one

We don't need it
Its would like like the Lewis fight with rozenstruik KOing Lewis in the last 4 seconds of the 5th round.

In Francis v overeem the KO had him toes curled up and out for like 5mins. This other guy overeem was up on his feet like a second after he got knocked down. I'll take ngannou.

To be fair though, Jarzinio left more of a mark

To be fair though, Jarzinio left more of a mark
cant argue with that.

Rozenstruik is mainly a counter fighter and theres usually not much to counter when fighting ngannou.
Hes not ready for ngannou, he needs to have more fights. Needs to work on take down defence and ground game at least before he faces him

Back