Ngannou vs Jarzinio who you got?

Big Frank in the 1st. Rozenstruik's chin isn't as good as some are making out, and Francis hits harder.

Ngannou would be a mistake. Rozenstruik's still too green at this point. He was on his way to his first loss when Overeem dropped his hands at the end. Someone like BB, Harris, or Volkov would be a much better fight for him.

This fight is a must happen. Francis comes forward and has a chin, and Jaharinio is a counter striker with pin point accuracy. If the come to fight, it could be a spectacular, but short fight.

Ngannou.......FINISH HIM.....FATALITY.

Would be violent watching them throw hammers. 0 takedown attempts, just 2 monsters unloading bombs.As long as Ngannou isn’t coming off another loss from Stipe and still trying to reclaim his soul.

Ngannou.......FINISH HIM.....FATALITY.

Would be violent watching them throw hammers. 0 takedown attempts, just 2 monsters unloading bombs.As long as Ngannou isn’t coming off another loss from Stipe and still trying to reclaim his soul.

This. I don't understand why everybody is brigging his fight against Lewis as an argument although it was pretty clear that Stipe was still living in Ngannou's head. A confident Francis would bring a tottaly different fight.

OP, you ask me a question, then answer for me....
giphy.gif

when did jar start with MMA? i read that his first mma fight was 2012 but after that he took kickboxing srsly for about 5 years.

his last kickboxing match was 2017 ... so maybe 2-3 years? haha what the fuck.

give him another 1-2 years, because USADA.

Lol at people who think ngannou run through Rozenstruik. Francis could definitely win this fight but he never fought someone as dangerous and as skilled as Rozenstruik in the striking department. Both of them hit like a truck and both of them got an iron chin. Ngannou is a little bit faster on the feet and has better footwork. But Rozenstruik striking is more precise and a lot more diverse.
ngannou destroys the other beta black guy ... their power is not on the same lvl. Just compare their performances againt overeem ...

Back