Media Ngannou understands the plight the manlet after meeting Shaq. (new Interview)

I sympathize with a pussy like you who's pathetic insecurities force you to obsess on shit like height (and most likely hairlines) because you don't have the balls to achieve anything in life.

Actually, I lied. I don't sympathize. You're a reject.
Manlet detected. And get some rogaine bro.

Being 5'9" or under must really suck lol

Girls wouldn't take a second look at you, they even have trouble getting dates with 7/10s on Tinder <Lmaoo>

Being 5'9" or under must really suck lol

Girls wouldn't take a second look at you, they even have trouble getting dates with 7/10s on Tinder <Lmaoo>

Yeah bet it really sucks for the dude in your av.

Id pay to see them fight.....Ngannou by overhand right

Really? You predict a win by Ngannou over shaq? What else do you predict Nostradamus? Is the sun going to come up tomorrow? Please tell us!

I sympathise with all manlets.
<172.5cm or 5'8 = manlet
5'8 - 5'11 = manverage
6' - 6-3 = tall
6-4> = very tall

the manlet talk has been done to death at this point but I got a good chuckle out of manverage. Haven't seen that before

Don't kill yourself yet, halfman broseph

images

images

images

we bringing disco back! those platforms are also a great place to stash ones drugs :)

Manlets are a blot on the human race, an evolutionary mistake.

Really? You predict a win by Ngannou over shaq? What else do you predict Nostradamus? Is the sun going to come up tomorrow? Please tell us!
Pretty sure shaq is a purple belt

He takes Ngganou down and demolishes him imo.

Lol lanklets hating on the 6'3.5" master race

You can be lanky at any height. look at Alex Caceres, O'Malley, and Zabit. They have a "lanky" body type but are all sub 6'2 manlets:

GettyImages-538130298.0.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-08.15.11-min.png

zabit-magomedsharipov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-picture-id840860200

At 6'10 I'm what's considered truly tall but trust me I'm nowhere near lanky

Sorry mate anything below 6’0 is manlet territory. I lived my life telling people i was 6’0 even though i secretly knew i was 5’11. I measured my self recently and found out i am actually 5’10. Im slatersan and i am a manlet.

Tbh you might have been 6 foot tall people get a little shorter when they age.

Hope someday they will open a super hw division so men Shaq and Yao Ming's size (basically giants) can fight

I sympathize with a pussy like you who's pathetic insecurities force you to obsess on shit like height (and most likely hairlines) because you don't have the balls to achieve anything in life.

Actually, I lied. I don't sympathize. You're a reject.

<SelenaWow>

What's got you so fired up?

According to this thread all UFC champs sans the guy who needs steroids is a manlet.
Lanklets gotta stop the self hate.

Back