Media Ngannou understands the plight the manlet after meeting Shaq. (new Interview)

I sympathise with all manlets.
<172.5cm or 5'8 = manlet
5'8 - 5'11 = manverage
6' - 6-3 = tall
6-4> = very tall

Id pay to see them fight.....Ngannou by overhand right

<172.5cm or 5'8 = manlet
5'8 - 5'11 = manverage
6' - 6-3 = tall
6-4> = very tall
Sorry mate anything below 6’0 is manlet territory. I lived my life telling people i was 6’0 even though i secretly knew i was 5’11. I measured my self recently and found out i am actually 5’10. Im slatersan and i am a manlet.

shaq-yao-hof.jpg

Sorry mate anything below 6’0 is manlet territory. I lived my life telling people i was 6’0 even though i secretly knew i was 5’11. I measured my self recently and found out i am actually 5’10. Im slatersan and i am a manlet.

Don't kill yourself yet, halfman broseph

images

images

images

Real men are nothing less than 6'2. For desirable females 5'7 - 5'10 is the standard. Personally I would just kill myself if I was anything under 6'4

Real men are nothing less than 6'2. For desirable females 5'7 - 5'10 is the standard. Personally I would just kill myself if I was anything under 6'4
Lol at being 6'4" when 6'6" Chads are out there
6'4" is nothing special

<172.5cm or 5'8 = manlet
5'8 - 5'11 = manverage
6' - 6-3 = tall
6-4> = very tall

I sympathize with a pussy like you who's pathetic insecurities force you to obsess on shit like height (and most likely hairlines) because you don't have the balls to achieve anything in life.

Actually, I lied. I don't sympathize. You're a reject.

I sympathize with a pussy like you who's pathetic insecurities force you to obsess on shit like height (and most likely hairlines) because you don't have the balls to achieve anything in life.

Actually, I lied. I don't sympathize. You're a reject.
Tru dat
Balls > height
Ballets are more pathetic than manlets

I'm 6'1" and I'm safe from manletdom. I'm a midget but not a manlet

Id pay to see them fight.....Ngannou by overhand right
Ngannou would beat the fuck out of Shaq. Not even Shaq Fu could survive the African Uppercunt. Chuck could take Shaq's power. And he's not even Wakanda

Back