Rumored Ngannou or Stipe demolish Jones

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Though I believe he may compete with likes of Black Beast or Roy Nelson at HW

Stipe I don't know, he fights short, and is susceptible to eye pokes, plus his clinch game is not the best.

But style makes fight, and NGANNOU 90 % likely KO Jones badly, Jones is shorter, weaker, SLOWER, can't take down anyone his size, TERRIBLE boxing defense/offense.

If Reyes rocks you in the first 2 rounds, Ngannou will KO you stiff in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Nope 48-47 Jones wins (even if he gets knocked out).
It's not like Stipe handled DC as easily as Jones did in both fights and Ngannou has no chance if it makes it out of the first round.
LHW may be poor but it's still WAY better than HW.

Stipe I don't know, he fights short, and is susceptible to eye pokes, plus his clinch game is not the best.

But style makes fight, and NGANNOU 90 % likely KO Jones badly, Jones is shorter, weaker, SLOWER, can't take down anyone his size, TERRIBLE boxing defense. If Reyes rocks you in the first 2 rounds, Ngannou will KO you stiff in a heart beat.
Jones wasn’t rocked at all. If you think Jon Jones won’t step it up for HW like he did for DC you’re kidding yourself.

I don’t think MMA is for you man, do you have other sports that’s more suited to you?

Jones wasn’t rocked at all. If you think Jon Jones won’t step it up for HW like he did for DC you’re kidding yourself.

I don’t think MMA is for you man, do you have other sports that’s more suited to you?
"Jones wasn’t rocked at all. If you think Jon Jones won’t step it up for HW like he did for DC you’re kidding yourself."

Every thing in this sentence is all wrong, rewrite it bro.

Jones was not rocked once in the fight

Jones has a great chin and has very good defensive

But I say Jones was rocked is wrong I watched fight twice

"Jones wasn’t rocked at all. If you think Jon Jones won’t step it up for HW like he did for DC you’re kidding yourself."

Every thing in this sentence is all wrong, rewrite it bro.
Honestly mate this sport isn’t for you. Surely there’s some football forums for you mate?

You mean do PED's - I have no doubt he will do that if he moves up to HW.

Ngannou is bigger AND faster than Jones..ofcourse he fucks him up. Its not like Jon is gonna take him down from the start any way...he needs to wear his opponent down first. Ngannou would find his chin easily

Honestly mate this sport isn’t for you. Surely there’s some football forums for you mate?
That's your opinion, I can say the same thing for you.

Do you have any actual argument to prove that I am wrong ?

Stipe yes

Nganou probably not if it goes beyond 1 round

Nope 48-47 Jones wins (even if he gets knocked out).
It's not like Stipe handled DC as easily as Jones did in both fights and Ngannou has no chance if it makes it out of the first round.
LHW may be poor but it's still WAY better than HW.

Ngannou will probably hit him at some point. Probably in the first. He's hittable always has been.

Chael and rampage maybe smith are the only ones who just flat out never landed since he was champ.. Can't remember whether vitor did. But i remember thinking he. Had a good chin the way osp was landing straight down the pipe

Last edited:
Nganou would hurt him so bad. Jon wouldn’t even have a reach advantage. Stipe more competitive but he still loses.

After every Jones fight we hear the same narrative but Jones is still the champ and even if some HW could put him in trouble this is still just fantasy BS.

HW>LHW

Francis would destroy everyone Jones has ever fought. Other than maybe prime DC

Ngannou is bigger AND faster than Jones..ofcourse he fucks him up. Its not like Jon is gonna take him down from the start any way...he needs to wear his opponent down first. Ngannou would find his chin easily
I would actually say this is a fight were size does matter, really comes into play. Not only is Francis huge, he’s athletic, has long limbs and great power. Jones can win this fight but he needs to turn it into a wrestling match from round one, the margin for error it’s ridiculous.

I love how assured you are that a guy like Stipe would absolutly demolish Jon Jones when he had trouble with a guy that Jones handled with ease twice.

Back