Ngannou has a 100% finish rate

Senzo Tanaka

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I just realized Ngannou has finished every single fight he has won in MMA. For someone with 15 wins, that's pretty absurd.

Has there been anyone else in recent history with such a crazy stat? The only guy I can think of is Carlos Condit with 28 of 30 wins by finish.

All I'm saying is - WAR NGANNOU!

960x0.jpg

Do Bronx has a 93% finishing rate in his wins

27 finishes in 29 wins.

34 of his 37 fights have ended in a finish.

Do Bronx has a 93% finishing rate in his wins

27 finishes in 29 wins.

Krylov also has a 96% finish rate in his wins.

His fight against Walker was his first ever decision win.

Nikita Krylov finished 25 of 25 wins until he took Johnny Walker to decision

@Phisher is actually on my lap typing

Tecia Torres
bork1}

But in the women strawweights, where finishes aren´t common, Rose is an exception who finished 9 of her 11 pro wins (pro exhibitions included).
While Zhang who is lauded as this unstoppable KO machine had 3 decisions in her last 5 wins.

The scary thing about Ngannou is that he probably can keep this up for a long time. Not saying he won't lose or go to decision but he can probably keep KTFO guys till he is 40 or something. He doesn't take any damage in those quick 1st round demolitions and power is the last thing to go so...He likely will lose some speed as he age but that 1 shot KO power will likely remain for a while. As exemples see Hendo H-Bomb or Hunt KTFO guys in his 40's. And Francis hit harder than both of them...

Everytime he went to a dec he lost though. He is so fucking big and has such insane power than he gasses just by existing in the cage. Idk if that's something he can ever really work around either.

Would you consider Honda recent history, bonus for not going to the scorecards when she lost either.

Gabriel Gonzaga also finished his first 16 wins, but then ruined it by winning a decision in his 17th

Gabriel Gonzaga has only one decision win...

It was his 17th, and last, victory.

So he had a 100% finishing rate for his first 16 wins.

*edit*

@Hellowhosthat beat me to it...

Gabriel Gonzaga has only one decision win...

It was his 17th, and last, victory.

So he had a 100% finishing rate for his first 16 wins.

*edit*

@Hellowhosthat beat me to it...

He also only went to the cards twice in his 12 defeats, getting KO'd 10 times.

Maybe the most kill or be killed fighter ever.

Rockhold NEVER goes to the cards. Win or lose.

(he did twice in strikeforce but never again)

Joe Lauzon got to 18-4 before he went to his first decision against Sam Stout.

edit: and his brother got to 12-4

He’s won 100% of his victories in the octagon Joe
<Goldie11>

He kind of has to. He's gone to decision more times in 18 fights than Gaethje has in 24 fights, he's just lost all 3 of them because he's huge and throws almost all power punches so he has no gas tank to win a decision.

Gaethje's only been to decision twice, against Guillard of all people 6 years ago and once in his first year as a pro 8 years ago.

Until Stipe and DC retire, he’s going to keep knocking out contenders but not getting the belt.

Francis Ngatekeeper.

He kind of has to. He's gone to decision more times in 18 fights than Gaethje has in 24 fights, he's just lost all 3 of them because he's huge and throws almost all power punches so he has no gas tank to win a decision.

Gaethje's only been to decision twice, against Guillard of all people 6 years ago and once in his first year as a pro 8 years ago.
That Guillard fight could easily have dropped the other way too

Back