Ngannou has a 100% finish rate

Oh man how I miss that guy. Never thought I would to be honest.

It's not like he's dead dude. We just don't see him as often. Goldie-isms are alive and well in Bellator.

On the real though, I never realized that I had so much affinity for Goldberg until the UFC unceremoniously kicked him to the curb in favor of Anik.

Even if you don't like the guy, the way that stuff went down was pretty messed up.

He's only had 18 fights though.
Conor was 13-2 with 100% finishes before the Max decision and that's not that different to the 15-3 of Ngannou.
What's Conor now? 20 finishes from 22 wins.

It's not like he's dead dude. We just don't see him as often. Goldie-isms are alive and well in Bellator.

On the real though, I never realized that I had so much affinity for Goldberg until the UFC unceremoniously kicked him to the curb in favor of Anik.

Even if you don't like the guy, the way that stuff went down was pretty messed up.
Anik is even worse than Goldberg imo. He's the same level of lost with none of the charm.

I know Goldie is still kicking in Bellator but it's not the same guy. A big part of him died when the UFC sent him packing I believe.

He's only had 18 fights though.
Conor was 13-2 with 100% finishes before the Max decision and that's not that different to the 15-3 of Ngannou.
What's Conor now? 20 finishes from 22 wins.
Yeah 20 finishes with 19 KOs and has only gone to decision against Holloway who has only been finished once his entire career by submission and zombie Diaz, also never lost by decision as well only sub.

Another impressive Ngannou stat, 10 of his 15 wins haven’t gone past 2 minutes

and 4 wins by submission :

straight armbar R1 1:44
arm-triangle choke R2 2:10
standing guillotine choke R1 0:44
kimura R1 1:57

Duffee 100% win ko (9)
3638201_orig.gif

100% loss ko (3)
AYGU.gif

Last edited:
Dan hooker until his past 2 fights ( v Felder n Al )
Had 17 of 18 wins with finishes.

Shake Carwin. Also damn that would’ve been a fun fight

Minakov is 22-1 with 20 finishes.

He knocked out a bunch of out of shape past there primes glass Chins all exception of Blaydes who wasn't out and lost due to an early stoppage .

Impressive, yes. But the flip side of that is if he goes to decision, he loses. And that's not a great stat.

Until Stipe and DC retire, he’s going to keep knocking out contenders but not getting the belt.

Francis Ngatekeeper.

If his destiny is to become a gatekeeper then...well he s the scariest kind of gatekeepers there is. Why ? Because he can end your title fight aspirations in one punch.

Back