• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social NFL to play Black national anthem before 'The Star-Spangled Banner' at Week 1 games

That's not the case according a survey by USB Securities which asked the reason why viewers were tuning out from the NFL. “The National Anthem protest was not only the most frequently cited reason, it also had the largest annual increase of any explanation cited for watching less NFL,” said the UBS Evidence Lab in its note to investors.

Again, they talked the talk and I'm sure when polled said they were boycotting to feel good about themselves but in reality the numbers prove all the way across the board TV ratings were taking a hit yet the NFL took less than the vast majority including other sports like NASCAR that had no "boycott". That doesn't make sense if there really was any kind of significant boycott. The rest of TV would have loved to have been boycotted like that if that's what you guys mean by boycott haha.

I think somebody should just tell African Americans that Christmas, the national anthem, and everything else we have is 100% for them, as well. Pushing anything else is bs.

what the fuck is black national anthem
man, there must be a lot of smart black people in america who are embarrassed as fuck of all this fake pandering

I think somebody should just tell African Americans that Christmas, the national anthem, and everything else we have is 100% for them, as well. Pushing anything else is bs.
But it really wasn't though. For most of American history, African Ameircans , Native Americans and Asian Americans were always seen as apart from mainstream America, and not 'real' Americans. The only reason the Obama birther theory took off on the rightwing grassroots is because a large portion of the right still held this view. The irony is that non Americans, especially in Asia and the MidEast, only consider White Americans to be real Americans.

It just gets easier and easier to dump this fucking league. Televised segregation. People gonna stand for this and kneel for the Star Spangled Banner? Lol, have fun with that shit.

This is full retard. I've never actually said that before! Feels good.

If black lives matter so much where’s all the dads at? it all starts at home folks

They're literally trying to dismantle families. Read their fucking bullshit.
"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

They don't want fathers in homes - they want to be the father! Take over society by winning the hearts of broke ass desperate 19 year olds with a baby daddy who doesn't give a fuck. Blame whitey for your pain.
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING DUMBER. Had enough yet?

But it really wasn't though.
False. Our National anthem was for all Americans to stand united. This is 2020. It's been that way my whole life.
The irony is that non Americans, especially in Asia and the MidEast, only consider White Americans to be real Americans.
Who cares what other countries think? They don't decide for us

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

They don't want fathers in homes - they want to be the father! Take over society by winning the hearts of broke ass desperate 19 year olds with a baby daddy who doesn't give a fuck. Blame whitey for your pain.
Great Post!

Does everyone notice BLM never mentions they want black men and black fathers to be comfortable or have a space?

Personally I'm rooting for black men and black fathers, and I know the BLM won't

TS is lucky this thread survived. They wasteland'ed mine about the same thing

Great Post!

Does everyone notice BLM never mentions they want black men and black fathers to be comfortable or have a space?

Personally I'm rooting for black men and black fathers, and I know the BLM won't

You lose.

"Black liberation movements in this country have created room, space, and leadership mostly for Black heterosexual, cisgender men — leaving women, queer and transgender people, and others either out of the movement or in the background to move the work forward with little or no recognition. As a network, we have always recognized the need to center the leadership of women and queer and trans people."

But it really wasn't though. For most of American history, African Ameircans , Native Americans and Asian Americans were always seen as apart from mainstream America, and not 'real' Americans. The only reason the Obama birther theory took off on the rightwing grassroots is because a large portion of the right still held this view. The irony is that non Americans, especially in Asia and the MidEast, only consider White Americans to be real Americans.
I don’t agree with a lot of that. The birther stuff was stupid, but dude was born in an outlier state and was a lot of different places when young.. It was still retarded.

most Americans include all Americans that act like they like the country. That’s kind of the test a lot more than skin color.

I don't see the big deal. Honestly we should probably just play whatever the national anthem is over in Russia during sporting events until we get Trump out of office and lock his ass up. Once we do that, then we can have our privelege back of being America

Not so subtle, really. "What are you talking about?" You already know.

Anyway, back to our subject:
American example:
"]

I had more like this ^ but I just found out I can only post five media per post.

"But that is not a >parade<." you'll say, as if only parades bring militaristic adulation. But, whatever. Here's this also:

Since internet is the bee's knees and it's used for all kinds of things I'll post e-shows. Reminder: We were talking about military adulation and "Praise the fatherland!" ish:

Brought to you by "Daily US Military":

I was going to post another one but.. the media limit.

Swedish:

I had one more from Sweden. Media limit.

One last one from UK:

What do you know, a few tiny parades in what look to be small towns attended by what look to be a few hundred people.

As for the US, the fact that it happens once every 30-40 years says a lot.

I'll retract my statement of "this doesn't happen in developed democracies" to "this happens far less frequently and in far, far smaller magnitude than in totalitarian countries, where they're giant spectacles."

EDIT: Do you consider the US "democratic"?

Of course.

There's a continuum, obviously, and it's not where most would like it to be, but it's far more advanced than most countries. In the comparison I'm making, it's far more democratic than North Korea, China, the old USSR, Iraq under Hussein, etc.

It just gets easier and easier to dump this fucking league. Televised segregation. People gonna stand for this and kneel for the Star Spangled Banner? Lol, have fun with that shit.

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING DUMBER. Had enough yet?[/QUOTE

founded by LGBTQ funded by soros, lol

What do you know, a few tiny parades in what look to be small towns attended by what look to be a few hundred people.

As for the US, the fact that it happens once every 30-40 years says a lot.

I'll retract my statement of "this doesn't happen in developed democracies" to "this happens far less frequently and in far, far smaller magnitude than in totalitarian countries, where they're giant spectacles."

Of course.

There's a continuum, obviously, and it's not where most would like it to be, but it's far more advanced than most countries. In the comparison I'm making, it's far more democratic than North Korea, China, the old USSR, Iraq under Hussein, etc.
Sure, move the goal posts now...
Yes, parades become obsolete when you can get the same results via sports, movies, videogames, videos online etc.

I'll keep my reply short, you're not planning to honestly discuss. Not this subject at least.

Sure, move the goal posts now...
Yes, parades become obsolete when you can get the same results via sports, movies, videogames, videos online etc.

I'll keep my reply short, you're not planning to honestly discuss. Not this subject at least.

<23>

Seems like you're under the impression that I think American flag waving and state worshiping is great everywhere except sports and stadiums. I don't, I think it's all retarded. But since the subject of the thread is the anthem at sporting events, that's what I was referring to.

However, I think there is certainly a giant difference between the parades you posted in England and Sweden with 200 people in attendance and this:

the-largest-part-of-the-military-is-the-korean-peoples-army-ground-force-which-includes-about-12-million-active-personnel-and-millions-more-civilians-who-are-effectively-reservists-1-e1491943783871-1024x535.jpg

r

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back