NFL theme + UFC (on Fox)

Yes, I'd prefer the UFC theme to the NFL theme when it comes to the UFC. Problem?

The "Into pieces!" song?

I liked the original TUF song, to be honest. "The strength of a viper, the stealth of a sniper, the training, the challenge, the Ultimate Fighter!"

Doesn't mean I am obliged to get into a silly, anger-fueled debate with that (seemingly) hot-blooded poster.

I'm pretty sure that was part of the user agreement you checked when you registered here.

Yes, I'd prefer the UFC theme to the NFL theme when it comes to the UFC. Problem?

You're not allowed to have a differing opinion, and if you do, it means they're better than you.

DUH!.gif

I'm pretty sure that was part of the user agreement you checked when you registered here.

Not everything should end up in a silly flame war. I'm just talking about music themes. Why people would rage at me about it, I don't know.

The "Into pieces!" song?

I liked the original TUF song, to be honest. "The strength of a viper, the stealth of a sniper, the training, the challenge, the Ultimate Fighter!"

I liked both. They're themes that go well with a combat-related sport. It gets you pumped up to watch some MMA.

Back