NFL theme + UFC (on Fox)

S Class

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Little nitpick. It just doesn't work, IMO. I'd rather hear the official UFC themes being played when I'm watching UFC.

It's the FOX Sports theme, not the NFL theme

The theme was used for "NFL on Fox" a long time ago (early 90s). Every time I hear it, I think football.

The theme was used for "NFL on Fox" a long time ago (early 90s). Every time I hear it, I think football.

Jeez, you're still butt hurt over a theme song from nearly 20 yrs ago, if the theme is hurting your viewing experience that much than it might be time for you to watch something else.

Jeez, you're still butt hurt over a theme song from nearly 20 yrs ago, if the theme is hurting your viewing experience that much than it might be time for you to watch something else.

Where'd you get the idea that I'm "butthurt"? I'm just saying that I'm reminded of.. ah nevermind. Not going to get pulled into a stupid argument.

Where'd you get the idea that I'm "butthurt"? I'm just saying that I'm reminded of.. ah nevermind. Not going to get pulled into a stupid argument.

Well if it's worth making a thread over than I figured you was butt hurt. Was it really worth making a thread? Do you watch MMA for the fights or the theme? Come on man!!!

Well if it's worth making a thread over than I figured you was butt hurt. Was it really worth making a thread? Do you watch MMA for the fights or the theme? Come on man!!!

Relax, man! I was just trying to talk about the UFC theme, which is MMA-related. This isn't a fighter fan vs. fighter hater thread. No need for the hostility, lol.

Why does everyone associate it with football then?

This may come as a surprise to you, but people on Sherdog are often misinformed.

I know, I know ... I'll give you a minute to let that sink in...

This may come as a surprise to you, but people on Sherdog are often misinformed.

I know, I know ... I'll give you a minute to let that sink in...

You need a minute to let the post above yours sink in.

I like the theme it pumps me up! the robot animation that goes along with it makes it pretty cool.:)

You must not watch any other sport then, because all sports on Fox use that theme.

MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA... they all had different themes on Fox before. The NFL one is the one they're using now as a general theme for sports.

hahaha, bunch of underage kids in here making themselves look stupid. the theme was used almost exclusively for NFL on Fox for over 15 years.

anyway, I agree, but as it is now the official Fox Sports theme, it won't be going away

so youd prefer that awful generic rock music over the NFL theme?

go back to WWE

Back