NFL ratings highest since 2015

The thing that surprises me about football is how God awful the camera angles are.

You literally see nothing happening in the defensive backfield.

This is not even considering all the damn commercials.

It's popular because of the tradition and the violence but the product itself sucks compares to soccer or boxing / mma.

Soccer sucks dude. Get real. Indoor soccer was fun some years back but actual soccer is lame as fuck. You like the pageantry and history, the crowds and their energy. The actual game is awful aside from about 5 minutes. The scoring as it relates to the tournaments and finals is stupid as fuck and the way they time the games is stupid as fuck. Why the fuck is a goal valued more or less if you are home or away? Why don’t they actually keep time? Shits stupid man. Soccer is too far up it’s own ass.

I’ll give you MMA.

A whooooole lot of boxing sucks too.

Last edited:
That was never going to last.

But the NFL and it’s coverage has toned down the SJW stuff this season as well.

It’s the NFL. People are bored at home a lot of folks are still scared of the pandemic so you go to what you know. It’s an interesting season too. First one with 17 games, A-Rod might leave GB, Can Tom do it again? Will Mahomes bounce back. It’s a good season.
Ill be fair, they did tone back politically. The NBA didn't though, and they are having a great year as well.

Soccer sucks dude. Get real. Indoor soccer was fun some years back but actual soccer is lame as fuck. You like the pageantry and history, the crowds and their energy. The actual game is awful aside from about 5 minutes. The scoring as it relates to the tournaments and finals is stupid as fuck and the the way the time the games is stupid as fuck. Why the fuck is a goal valued more or less if you are home or away? Why don’t they actually keep time? Shits stupid man. Soccer is too far up it’s own ass.

I’ll give you MMA.

A whooooole lot of boxing sucks too.
Hmm sounds like you don't like sports very much.

Hmm sounds like you don't like sports very much.

I love sports. Just not soccer. That shit is lame. It’s more about the experience than the game. And I understand the game just fine. But I’d rather watch just about anything. Give me Jai Alai over that shit.

me i like sports but american sports are just do not do anything for me. it is boring as hell i mean nfl what do you do most of time standing and when you play you do stuff kids would do in play ground just run and tag. nba same thing it is shoot the basket. baseball same thing hit the ball. it is idiotic from game play point and just uninteresting from competition point. i mean no pro/rel no fighting for spot to get to play other countries teams(only 1 league in the world). most idiotic boring sports that is why i guess they call it entertainment in america rather then sport

me i like sports but american sports are just do not do anything for me. it is boring as hell i mean nfl what do you do most of time standing and when you play you do stuff kids would do in play ground just run and tag. nba same thing it is shoot the basket. baseball same thing hit the ball. it is idiotic from game play point and just uninteresting from competition point. i mean no pro/rel no fighting for spot to get to play other countries teams(only 1 league in the world). most idiotic boring sports that is why i guess they call it entertainment in america rather then sport

A wild retard has appeared

i do not
A wild retard has appeared
i do not know man. when you activly chear that your teeam thank and to lose as many games possible that is not a sport that is entertainment wwe style(some wrestlers lose intentionally to get more popular) like tag team of pac and kane

NFL, it's very understandable. This season by far had the most entertaining games that I can recall and the talent level is top. It probably has something to do also with Brady & Rodgers, both these guys are close to the end more so Brady I believe anyones who's a sports fan doesn't wants to miss out on seeing them play. NBA I haven't watched a full game in years, mainly highlights.

Back