NFL ratings highest since 2015

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this because of all of the mis information that was spreading around about the UFC growing and the NBA and NFL shrinking based on their political beliefs/inclusion or exclusion of it from the respective sport.

As I tried to convey before, the UFC may very well be growing, but it is in no way a result of the major sports shrinking. Feel free to move this or wasteland it, just wanted to post some info regarding that topic.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...as-highest-regular-season-ratings-since-2015/

TS, there are two kinds of people in the world.

1) those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets

The UFC on ESPN cards ratings are actually terrible,they haven’t broken 1M viewers for any of their cards this year

and a hardcore MMA forum cares why? some BS comparison between a relatively new organized sport and one that's been around and well established for over one hundred years?

and a hardcore MMA forum cares why? some BS comparison between a relatively new organized sport and one that's been around and well established for over one hundred years?
Lol the thing is, you guys would care about the comparison if it showed the UFC in a good light but it doesn't. I've seen numerous threads about how the UFC's anti politics is why others sports viewership is declining. That is simply false. That was the only point of this thread. Yes I have no life lol before you even ask

this is not true. and fyi i dont give a shit about nfl. but every year same amount watch SB or less. but who cares i do not gain or lose anything i have not watched nfl at all for a long time even before political b.s. not interesting sport at all it is most boring sport in the world and most of this is tandem between nfl, neilsenn and broadcast partners. so nfl is like broadcast artners you scrach our back with big tv deal we will scratch yours with tv ads prices. reason i say that everybdy remebers aljazera and manning reports and all nfl ped how fast big cable companies shut them down and move aljazerra from usa on pretext of anything other then truth

Sounds like all the cans who said they would never watch the nfl again because of the kneeling and other stuff came back. Not surprised.

Sounds like all the cans who said they would never watch the nfl again because of the kneeling and other stuff came back. Not surprised.
i mean i do not watch it but to tell me that ratings are up to level of 2015 when cable/dish subscriptions are all time high please since 2015 subscription drop is in double digits % wise and now we are at level of 2015 only idiot would believe. on top of that is it not a suprise v gave nfl 10 bill/year and suddenly ratings are double digit up. lol just rich giving favor to those who makes them rich

i mean i do not watch it but to tell me that ratings are up to level of 2015 when cable/dish subscriptions are all time high please since 2015 subscription drop is in double digits % wise and now we are at level of 2015 only idiot would believe. on top of that is it not a suprise v gave nfl 10 bill/year and suddenly ratings are double digit up. lol just rich giving favor to those who makes them rich
It's just a really popular sport in America. You're over thinking things

The thing that surprises me about football is how God awful the camera angles are.

You literally see nothing happening in the defensive backfield.

This is not even considering all the damn commercials.

It's popular because of the tradition and the violence but the product itself sucks compares to soccer or boxing / mma.

Just wanted to post this because of all of the mis information that was spreading around about the UFC growing and the NBA and NFL shrinking based on their political beliefs/inclusion or exclusion of it from the respective sport.

As I tried to convey before, the UFC may very well be growing, but it is in no way a result of the major sports shrinking. Feel free to move this or wasteland it, just wanted to post some info regarding that topic.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...as-highest-regular-season-ratings-since-2015/

Lies they all left after the Kneeling and then more died after Covid

That was never going to last.

But the NFL and it’s coverage has toned down the SJW stuff this season as well.

It’s the NFL. People are bored at home a lot of folks are still scared of the pandemic so you go to what you know. It’s an interesting season too. First one with 17 games, A-Rod might leave GB, Can Tom do it again? Will Mahomes bounce back. It’s a good season.

Back