nfl players have GLASS JAWS lol at Greg hardy

GIBLERTBAPTISTA

Mostly Peaceful Poster
@Black
Reaction score
bmkSIH2x4axQJd1PCf7kXMImdPw3n8TVwap3_E9QgDP97khe3_93dF05woN8nDXjLg3srumb1i8hbvIhAT9j3bw1-LTl3_1ReXSfMJ-Su5e_=w249-h140-nc

CJ1icxXogYQj0j8g1qO_i_YC4wJ3ngeEINbX8hY2STngITFmSd55cNTLVAa6C-TNv-nHgtWXTac8VVKg10nEIj4RLbUs3jsjEPExK_S0Mw=w309-h167-nc

Greg Hardy is next, his jaw is GLASS just waiting to be shattered

They both had a toast with cheese the morning of the fight. That is actually what caused both of them to lose by KO.

That is literally middle school levels of reasoning.

Only a non football fan would describe those guys in the gifs as football players in the same sentence as talking about Hardy. Prepare to finally see a real man do MMA

Brendan Schaub an NFL player? One stint on the Buffalo Bills practice squad does not put you in the same conversation as a sack maven like Greg Hardy. Comparitively speaking, Schaub's MMA career was ten times better than his "NFL career". What does that say about Hardy's chances?

Well NFL players are getting hit in the head 24/7.......Some could have a weaken chin after the beatings.

Brendan Schaub an NFL player? One stint on the Buffalo Bills practice squad does not put you in the same conversation as a sack maven like Greg Hardy. Comparitively speaking, Schaub's MMA career was ten times better than his "NFL career". What does that say about Hardy's chances?

Calling Brendan Schaub an NFL player is like calling James Toney an MMA fighter.

Well NFL players are getting hit in the head 24/7.......Some could have a weaken chin after the beatings.
Hardy - “I am the one who hits in the head”

Only a non football fan would describe those guys in the gifs as football players in the same sentence as talking about Hardy. Prepare to finally see a real man do MMA

Sorry i watch real sports. Not some made up joke of a sport put together so Americans could finally get a win in something other than competitive eating

bork1}bork1}bork1}

Most of NFL fans must lack some fundamental awareness. Everytime you come to talk about your sport's athletes you never fail to sound like homosexual fetishists.

Sorry i watch real sports. Not some made up joke of a sport put together so Americans could finally get a win in something other than competitive eating

bork1}bork1}bork1}
Ok...
I used to play Madden growing up, it was a lot of fun. It’s not my favorite sport, but some cool stuff happens there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back