nfl players have GLASS JAWS lol at Greg hardy

Is this a joke? In contact sports there's alot more important attributes than 40 yard dash and vertical jump that cannot be measured easily (conditioning, ability to continue while under extreme physical/mental pain, flexibility, previous injuries/injury proness). Columbine is far from a good idendication of an athlete.

I could beat prime BJ Penn in 40 yard dash, bench press, and cone drill. He's literally 10x the athlete I'll ever be....(I will never have his conditioning, flexibility, toughness or ability to perform under the lights ).

If you really think there's no athletic difference between an all pro DE vs a guy who couldn't make one start in a low D1 program then I don't really know what to tell you

Just wrong! The athleticism gap is very low! It's just facts. Combine, not Columbine you anarchist measures one's athleticism! Sure they may be adjust worse without pads, but it is skill level that is the big difference!

cropped_Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

Buddy. This is Tom Brady's NFL combine picture. He's a Sherdogger in terms of athleticism.
Get a fucking clue.

Tom Brady would put you in a rear naked choke and make you call him daddy, but let's be honest, you would probably ask him to!

Brendan Schaub an NFL player? One stint on the Buffalo Bills practice squad does not put you in the same conversation as a sack maven like Greg Hardy. Comparitively speaking, Schaub's MMA career was ten times better than his "NFL career". What does that say about Hardy's chances?

Brock is an NFL player now? Wow these all pro guys like Brock. Schaub and Meathead are really the cream of the nfl crop.

What ? Hardy was All Pro at one of the premier positions. That athletic gap between him and Schaub is literally as big as Cody Mckenzie vs Chad Mendes.......

Greg hardy is the first guy I really consider a former nfl player

Those other bums rode the bench and nobody ever heard of them

Brock never played apart from the practice squad and had a decent chin.

Schaub was a bench warmer and had a poor chin.

Johnnie Morton played in the NFL for many years and had a sugar-glass chin
XoV8ng.gif

The better the player, the worse the chin.
This Hardy fella was supposedly an all-star or something.
I'm surprised he didn't get KOd by the staredown

This Hardy fella was supposedly an all-star or something.
I'm surprised he didn't get KOd by the staredown
Hardy's position and job was to chase down quarterbacks, the smallest guy on the field, and hurt them.
He should be fine.

If he was an offensive lineman, wide receiver, or running back then I'd be worried.

not all football players are A level, but the top guys are all genetically ELITE in ways you can not fathom.

There's intangibles tho that we simply don't know about em......Characteristics that are needed to be an Elite MMA Athletes.

1. Chin.....We simply don't know if they can take a punch, alot of them already have brain CTE.

2. Hand to eye Coordination.....Barkley is a good running back, however, since he doesn't catch the ball or anything, his hand to eye coordination can be shit, which is important in MMA.

3. Hand Speed.....Sure Barkley might be fast, but that doesn't always translate to handspeed or vice versa.....A Guy with good hand speed can be slow as shit when running.

4. Cardio.....He will probably lose some muscle or fight in very explosive burst.....Either way Cardio is extremely important and it can change his bodytype, some what.

5. Nattyness....I really doubt he is natty.....USADA could give him trouble...He will still be a huge guy tho, no doubt.

All I can really get from those clips, is that he jumps high and has great balance, which is good as fuck in MMA but there is still big questions.

Last edited:
Hardy's position and job was to chase down quarterbacks, the smallest guy on the field, and hurt them.
He should be fine.

If he was an offensive lineman, wide receiver, or running back then I'd be worried.

His job is to hurt other people, not other people hurt him! Offensive players much tougher!

Hope so. Can't fucking wait to see this 300lb woman beater KO'd! Anyone who knows about this piece of shit is saying the samething. Waste of skin!

Schaub wasn't an NFL player, Mitrione has a very good chin but I'm guessing the only fight you've seen is that 5 second gif.

I think anyone taking a HW punch flush to the jaw technically has a glass chin by your standards

Only a non football fan would describe those guys in the gifs as football players in the same sentence as talking about Hardy. Prepare to finally see a real man do MMA
He better be fighting A LOT before he does any work. He's fighting bums and his technical skills need a lot of work before he even compete in top 10. We will see.

Behold, science.

A three step process here at Sherdawg:
1. Hypothesis: Other athletes have glass jaws
2. A former NFL player gets KOd in the cage
3. Conclusion: NFL players have glass jaws

Signed, sealed, submitted for peer review

...by the Sherdog board.

The athleticism gap is very low! It's just facts. Combine, not Columbine you anarchist measures one's athleticism!!
As i've already showed you it's a flawed system that doesn't give the whole picture (hence plenty of top 10 combine performers don't even make it in the first 3 rounds of the draft).

To be honest, arguably the most important aspect is if your physically even able to show up and perform at an average level (basically lets the teams know if your healthy and ready to contribute to an active 53 man roster ).

It measure SOME (hence some) attributes but isn't even close to a true picture of athletic ability.

Last edited:
So Schaub and Mitrione are your sample size to hypothesize Greg Hardy's chin?

Weak b8 m8.

Back