NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Barring massive idiocy (which actually seems like a guarantee) there's just too many teams desperate for a talented qb
Story seems weird to me, but crazier things have happened. Pats give Jimmy G away and that very offseason they decide they must have a future QB and give up that much to get one (and Baker at that?)

Pretty believable theory that is why they did the Cooks trade.
Meh. Cowturd has been saying the same shit. Doubt it happens.

They traded cooks because Edelman is coming back and he didnt really fit in their offense. Looked like they had to force the ball to him when balls when his way.

Cooks also made 1.5M last year, he will be a 8.5M cap hit this year. Pretty good deal for the Pats to get 1 year of cheap production then flip him for a better pick the year he gets expensive.

I heard that. Skins need a RB like Barkley. I'd fucking cream all over myself for a top 4 pick.
Yeah, there's a little bit of everything near the top. Plus you know the Browns are going to take the worst QB available at #1, so you have a better chance of getting a good one if you needed that. This is the draft that determines whether the Browns get on the road to recovery, or whether they make a 30 for 30 about how badly they fucked it up.

Cooks also made 1.5M last year, he will be a 8.5M cap hit this year. Pretty good deal for the Pats to get 1 year of cheap production then flip him for a better pick the year he gets expensive.
True.

Only problem they may have is their two targets are hilariously injury prone.

Im legitimately almost as pumped up for this draft as I was for last year's...and that is saying something, as most Chiefs' fans thought they were going QB in round 1.

Just tells you how talented this class is and how much multiple franches need to hit.

Anybody know why EJ Gaines could only get a $4m/1year deal from Cleveland? He was a top 15 CB last year.

That deal reeks of robbery in the same way that the Chargers signing Casey Hayward for 5/year did.

Yeah, there's a little bit of everything near the top. Plus you know the Browns are going to take the worst QB available at #1, so you have a better chance of getting a good one if you needed that. This is the draft that determines whether the Browns get on the road to recovery, or whether they make a 30 for 30 about how badly they fucked it up.

Every draft prior to this the same thing was said, this is the draft that determines whether the Browns get on the road to recovery.

Not really a big deal, if they fuck it up this year they can always try again next year

Dont think the Browns have ever had this much talent that I can recall.

Lot of quality young guys too. At the very worst they have a stop gap QB also.

Lot of quality young guys too. At the very worst they have stop gap QB also.
Still can't imagine how badly Sashi Brown is rooting for them to eat shit. Dude stockpiled a ton of capital for them and then got booted before he could do shit with his plan.

Cant take anyone with the name Sashi seriously

Lot of quality young guys too. At the very worst they have a stop gap QB also.

1-31 in two seasons, how much talent is really there? Can’t blame that shitty of a record on coaches and not having a Qb

1-31 in two seasons, how much talent is really there? Can’t blame that shitty of a record on coaches and not having a Qb
all you need is Josh Gordon tbh

Well a lot of it came recently. Theyve got a nice pair of RBs, a promising young TE, hell of a trio of WRs, and upgraded significantly at QB with Tygod. They got better at CB which killed them last year.

Oh and Myles Garrett has the look of a Pro Bowl DE. That dude is a monster.

It will almost be difficult to not end up with two really good players with their upcoming first round picks. Pairing Chubb with Garrett would be nuts. Barkley to that offense. Nelson. Etc.

all you need is Josh Gordon tbh

His interview he did about his drug and wondering the streets in Miami in the AM hours trying to score was good. But I agree with you, if he maintains form. Dude is a killer. Plus, I love a good come back story.

Browns are going to have one hell of a turn around this season.

If they dont, I think we can officially petition the NFL to just nuke the team from orbit.

The clowns should’ve canned former raider great HC HUE JACKSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back