NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For cheap? Need a short yardage back, I take him if he is taking backup money
Nothing against him but i dont want our #3 rb getting more than 5-10 snaps a game. Cant see him being happy with that

Think I've decided - Harold Landry is my guy at 9.
Im so pumped because id be happy with any one of like 5 different prospects at #9 and theres a chance they all fall that far lol.

Landry - Quan - Derwin - Nelson - Ward for me. I wouldnt be mad if we traded into the teens and took DJ Moore either.

This idiot is a Raider fan that hopes his own team goes 0-16 every year since they won't win the superbowl.

Shut the fuck up you dusty smelling old prick

Losing 4 is better than winning 1

What are the mediocre RBs on a good team doing better than guys like Bell?

We can cherry pick stats like YPA but no one is producing those total yards and touchdowns.

Theres only a few elite RBs.

Most RBs on good Teams also tend to put up good numbers.
The Patriots have made some terrible RBs put up numbers and be effective.

The Jets had Chris Ivory & Bilal Powell in recent years and i've never wanted them to draft a RB.
I wouldnt even think about drafting a RB until the 2nd rd

still eating Ls
tenor.gif

Shut the fuck up you dusty smelling old prick

Losing 4 is better than winning 1
He wanted the Raiders to go 0-16 instead of 12-4 two years ago like they did since they did not win the super bowl. Try and change your beliefs coward.

Im so pumped because id be happy with any one of like 5 different prospects at #9 and theres a chance they all fall that far lol.

Landry - Quan - Derwin - Nelson - Ward for me. I wouldnt be mad if we traded into the teens and took DJ Moore either.

You keep your grimey hands off of DJ Moore

Most RBs on good Teams also tend to put up good numbers.
The Patriots have made some terrible RBs put up numbers and be effective.

The Jets had Chris Ivory & Bilal Powell in recent years and i've never wanted them to draft a RB.
I wouldnt even think about drafting a RB until the 2nd rd
Show me these RB who put up anywhere near the elite RBs. They dont exist.

I agree there are instances for teams to not take a RB with a top pick. But to act as if theres no value in it for any team is just stupid.

He wanted the Raiders to go 0-16 instead of 12-4 two years ago like they did since they did not win the super bowl. Try and change your beliefs coward.

Dementia and Alzheimer’s has clearly got the better of you. Run along and put your diaper back on before you shit all over yourself

Dementia and Alzheimer’s has clearly got the better of you. Run along and put your diaper back on before you shit all over yourself
Nice try on the side step. 0-16 > 12-4 if you are not winning the SB. Now cry like the bloody cunt you are to a mod to get another old account back.

Nice try on the side step. 0-16 > 12-4 if you are not winning the SB. Now cry like the bloody cunt you are to a mod to get another old account back.
You telling anyone else to cry to a mod is fucking hilarious tbh.

You don't even remember your old name either you needed a mod to change for you?
Lol. You dont even know what actually took place yet youre trying to use it as a shitty insult attempt. Christ you have lost it.

Lol. You dont even know what actually took place yet youre trying to use it as a shitty insult attempt. Christ you have lost it.
Destroyed on forum and needed name change is what happened. LMAO

The only one that gets destroyed here is you Foster. Shouldn’t you be drying off your softball team as they exit the showers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back