NFL Offseason Discussion v2: Punter Lives Matter

Is Dizzy obsessed with Derek Carr?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Barkley is close to the best pick they could make there. I’d rather them trade back.

Would you be surprised if Barkley was a top 5 back in the NFL next year in the Broncos system?

Don't touch Barkley with those top picks

That does make for a good case not to.

But, you cant just go out and find those top RBs either. The Bells of the world arent widely available.

I know you can find “serviceable” RBs. But you can find serviceable players at any position.

I can elborate, and i'm not even a Bronco's fan..

Because Quenton Nelson will probably be there

giphy.gif

How do you think Barkley compares to the top of last year's RB class? Fornette, cook, maccafrey, and mixon?

I think he compares pretty favorably. To the point that I believe he is worth a top 5 pick.

That does make for a good case not to.

But, you cant just go out and find those top RBs either. The Bells of the world arent widely available.

I know you can find “serviceable” RBs. But you can find serviceable players at any position.
OL is more important to rushing then RB. You mention Bell - Pitt was 25th in YPA and 20th in rushing yards.

OL is more important to rushing then RB. You mention Bell - Pitt was 25th in YPA and 20th in rushing yards.
Is this an attempt to downplay Bell????

OL is more than one position, so thats a pretty big reach lol.

Speaking of OL

How do you think Barkley compares to the top of last year's RB class? Fornette, cook, maccafrey, and mixon?

I think he compares pretty favorably. To the point that I believe he is worth a top 5 pick.

I was speaking more on the Broncos, in general. As a Zeke fan, it's hard for me to sit here and argue AGAINST taking a stud RB high. However, I definitely get the argument against it

Is this an attempt to downplay Bell????

OL is more than one position, so thats a pretty big reach lol.
I think Bell is the best RB in the league. Look at his stats when he doesn't have blocking is the point. Mediocre RB on good team > elite RB on bad team. Todd gurley says hello

I think Bell is the best RB in the league. Look at his stats when he doesn't have blocking is the point. Mediocre RB on good team > elite RB on bad team. Todd gurley says hello
What are the mediocre RBs on a good team doing better than guys like Bell?

We can cherry pick stats like YPA but no one is producing those total yards and touchdowns.

Theres only a few elite RBs.

Really REALLY curious how much of his production drop off is cause of Dak and shitty schemes forcing him to run essentially fly routes all the time with a dude that can't place the ball where only Dez can make a play.

Everyone probably in agreement that NE is strongly considering a QB with one of their first rounders?

I can't stand it but if Belicheat is designing gadget plays around Lamar Jackson in 2018 I promise not to miss a single pats game lol.

Just find yourself a Kareem Hunt or Jamaal Charles in the 3rd rd.

Problem solved

Just find yourself a Kareem Hunt or Jamaal Charles in the 3rd rd.

Problem solved
Find a Justin Houston and Russell Wilson there too.

Think I've decided - Harold Landry is my guy at 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back