Locked NFL Discussion: Were almost there boys

Favorite part of training camp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it. Lol.

I can't get into new shit. My nights consist of popping in Bob Newhart or All in the Family DVDs.
I pretty much only watch football, boxing ( I love hockey but I ain't paying shit to watch my team) and One Piece.

Some other anime too but mainly One Piece,.

Two GOAT shows you got on DVD there, I thought I was alone being old as fuck ITT, but I clearly see you're old as fuck too, to not only still use DVD's but watching old ass (great) shows like Bob Newhart & AITF.

*edit* Oh I'm starting to get into baseball again too.

I pretty much only watch football, boxing ( I love hockey but I ain't paying shit to watch my team) and One Piece.

Some other anime too but mainly One Piece,.

Two GOAT shows you got on DVD there, I thought I was alone being old as fuck ITT, but I clearly see you're old as fuck too, to not only still use DVD's but watching old ass (great) shows like Bob Newhart & AITF.

*edit* Oh I'm starting to get into baseball again too.
I'm still in my 30s, but those old shows that ran on late night television and Nick at Nite just hit properly when you're an adult. They had soul. People will shit on old TV shows because they're old while they sit around and watch garbage like the Big Bang Theory and think they're simmering in the comedy hierarchy. Dingbats.

Man…. Ive lived in or very near to the Bay Area for almost my entire life, I cannot even stress how different it is. My 20s were spent in SF/Oak/Berkeley every weekend and now I wont even go there unless it is solely to and from the airport.

I lived in the bay from middle school through college with a few pit stops in other places. You ain't lying.

Its sad. Few places have as much diversity and cool shit to offer. Food, culture, entertainment, night life, etc.

I learned a lot about myself and people in general growing up there. It truly is a melting pot of cultures. I enjoyed my time there immensely. I'm a better person for it. And I still have zero desire to go back.

Last time I was in SF was for outside lands. We barely spent any time in the city but the last night we got some Carl’s Jr at like 2am after the festival. Some explosive crackhead chased this young girl outside and the explosive security guard didn’t do shit. Me and my homie ran outside to see if she was okay and the crackhead had already stopped chasing her. The security guard said “he does that to everyone” lol.

Glad I live in a utopia like Los Angeles imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back