NFL Discussion: Week 2 overreactions

Let me tell you how you feeling right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to see some friendly trash talk between fans when their teams are about to play. On a related note, @Mikeydontgiva is a goddamn bitch and I hate his fucking guts.

3-1 LOOMS

32a21bd8dcc2bafe6314c964b277ea0b--chiefs-football-raiders-football.jpg

Elliott is such a lame ass. still doing that feed me shit? hasnt it run its course? especially when you have sucked for two years. glad he is doing good tonight though as i bet on the cowboys
166 yards, 5 ypc, 3 TDs and counting the last two games. Bucs dont get ran on so ill withhold much judgement there.

Elliott is such a lame ass. still doing that feed me shit? hasnt it run its course? especially when you have sucked for two years. glad he is doing good tonight though as i bet on the cowboys
4th leading rusher in 2019

11th last year when the line was plagued with injuries

Eagles had 3 rushes by RBs lmao

11th last year. impressive. especially considering he is far and away the highest paid rb
It wasn't great for sure I'll give you that, but the whole team was a disaster. And he's not far and away the highest paid rb. He's sandwiched right between kamara and Dalvin Cook

It wasn't great for sure I'll give you that, but the whole team was a disaster. And he's not far and away the highest paid rb. He's sandwiched right between kamara and Dalvin Cook

If anything Last year should mean Elliott should be Productive this year and next, last year was a lost year and it seemed like he was just going through the motions , as long as Dak plays the whole Season the NFC Least is a lock so Elliott should be more invested.

Nice win by my Cowboys

They are running the ball again. Zeke looks better than he has in a while and Pollard is pretty explosive

Defense looks much better than the worst defense in Cowboys history last season. Micah Parsons looks like the real deal and Trevon Diggs is looking like a possible Pro Bowl selection

The real test comes next week against a pretty tough Panthers defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back