NFL Discussion: Week 2 overreactions

Let me tell you how you feeling right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The niners need to bring back former great and ultimate Ironman.
i

Will the Panthers/Texans be a yawn fest tonight? CBS lists it at 8 points for the Panthers and 43 points.

Will the Panthers/Texans be a yawn fest tonight? CBS lists it at 8 points for the Panthers and 43 points.

canthers defense has been fun to watch so far. Their pass rush has been insane. Of course one of those games was against the Jets, but the Saints oline/kamara performance was impressive.

Last edited:
canthers defense has been fun to watch so far. Their pass rush has been insane. Of course one of those games was against the Jets, but the Saints oline/kamara performance was impressive.

It might be fun to watch a defense. I haven't seen much watching the Packers.

This was my favorite play from the games I watched last week. I don't know if this was just the Vikings announcers.

I'm gonna be honest here and say that I honestly couldn't give one single shit about a Kurt Warner movie
The only decent sports movies are comedic ones. I don’t give a shit about “inspirational” sports movies that act like playing sports is such a difficult and noble path lmao. It’s literally one of the most fun and rewarding thing in life, it ain’t storming the beaches at Normandy.

The only decent sports movies are comedic ones. I don’t give a shit about “inspirational” sports movies that act like playing sports is such a difficult and noble path lmao. It’s literally one of the most fun and rewarding thing in life, it ain’t storming the beaches at Normandy.

I'm gonna be honest here and say that I honestly couldn't give one single shit about a Kurt Warner movie
Did you see the trailer, it looks like a hall mark movie or a Christian based company made it

Look how bad this movie looks and just add a football story to it lol

Poor tyrod cant make it passed week 2 no matter what team hes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back