NFL Discussion: Week 18

Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert O. with a Big Brain move of tapping Bosa's inside shoulder and then leaving him completely unblocked to light Javonte up.

This is the worst coached team in the league

idk the Canthers running a carousel of quarterbacks mid game and getting blown out every third quarter puts their coaching in the mix as well.

Wanted him when the Broncos signed Vance Joseph. I think he likes college ball though, he won't get to dictate as much as he does in the NFL, which was his downfall in SF.
Owner-less Broncos could be it maybe? I know the Raiders have reached out.
I wanted him when SF let him walk as well. Im sure hes got a few intriguing options if hes indeed looking back towards the NFL.

I wanted him when SF let him walk as well. Im sure hes got a few intriguing options if hes indeed looking back towards the NFL.
Big fan of his, I think he gets the most of his personnel. John has a better eye for talent on both sides of the ball as well as on staff, but I think Jim can take a C+ plus player and get a B+ season. He's a meme at this point, but look at Kaep's run with Jim.

Dude's got a hair-trigger though, and guys like that do better in College. Rodgers actually shed some light on that difference a few months ago on PMS, pretty much saying it's easier to bully a bunch of 20 year olds and 30 year old staffers into submission than grown ass men (this was before the Urban Meyer shit came out iirc). I think Jim would do better with a canchise like Minnesota, Denver, or Chicago than he would an established team that needs a coach.

idk the Canthers running a carousel of quarterbacks mid game and getting blown out every third quarter puts their coaching in the mix as well.
Broncos have better players in most positions than the Canthers. You guys are an FJ Cruiser driven by a fratbro, Broncos a Lambo driven by Ruggs.

He's definitely a high level Barry. Read the front page of his website, if you read his shit as satire it's hilarious. https://kentanalytics.com/
Elite level twitter troll then because he replies to a shit ton of posts arguing his point. Thats great.

Elite level twitter troll then because he replies to a shit ton of posts arguing his point. Thats great.
He really is elite. Tremendous troll job.

“Just because I have never played football, formally or in a “pick-up” style, does not mean that I do not understand the sport on a deeper level than you do. To be blunt, I am very likely far more intelligent than you are. My analytical abilities outweigh your on-field experience.”

Lol. Lays it on a little thick at times but it’s good.

Are we sure its not one of our own...harrison p kent

giphy.gif

lol. spot on here

Im reading a conversation by some other computer fucks who are saying the Titans havent missed a beat without Henry. Even though they have like 7 PPG less lol. Theyre saying its due to the o-line and AJ Brown more than Henry. Amazing stuff.

Yeah, he's in character as exactly the type of dude we all hate. Throws out tons of random %s as fact, mysterious algorithms, always saying legends suck between their DOP score or whatever is 2 deviations below the mean. Even his name is meant to summon rage.

His name is Hub Arkush (guy not voting for rahgahs)

And hes a chicago journalist/reporter it looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back