NFL Discussion: Week 18

Biggest shock of the season (so far)

• OBJ was not the problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the guy not voting for Rodgers was also one of the morons saying that the Bears were geniuses for exchanging Adrian Amos for HaHa Clinton-Dix. Even though anyone with a working pair of eyeballs knew it was ludicrous. Real great football mind there.

we need the late great Canboozle to take over that guys job as a Chicago journalist.

Music sucks. I have it on mute whenever I hop on or I just play Spotify through my PS4.
The auto subs piss me off

And i did a fantasy draft for shits and gigs...and matt ryan is a massive can...even if it is all madden

giphy.gif

He must want to be a baseball writer

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, and Cooper Kupp had bad 40 times and play/ed in the modern game.

nerds gonna nerd

Cooper Kupp is different though. He's a hardworker and a real coach on the field. Not sure how Fitzgerald or Boldin succeeded.

Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, and Cooper Kupp had bad 40 times and play/ed in the modern game.

nerds gonna nerd

Enough Film was seen on Larry and Quan to have people believe in him. Larry was probably already the best route Runner College or NFL coming into the Draft and even covered he would be favored to win the one on one. Boldin was a freak his senior year and was mauling dudes as a
Blocker so he had immediate appeal.

OB Sr and Pat Surtain I dragging their sons QB’s on Twitter

d140be453758cd56280a0fa484f7a9448f3e3fe9.gifv

God bless social media. Id love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room after shit like this happens lol.

The apparent finalist names for WFT:
  • Commanders
  • Armada
  • Admirals
  • Red Hogs
  • Presidents
  • Sentinels
AFIC, they all suck and they should stick with WFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back