NFL Discussion: We Are Back!!!

Eat shit Flopball

• Total voters
He was definitely drafted along with Brian Thomas Jr and Keon Coleman. He's not going to score that many TD's. His efficiency far exceeded opportunity. Rashee Rice though looked like a stud.
They got no one else with Hollywood out for at least a month, he's gonna get WR2 targets till at least mid October.

Nebraska's looking to molly whop Shitdeur and Colorado.

They got no one else with Hollywood out for at least a month, he's gonna get WR2 targets till at least mid October.
I dont know the target load he's going to get. The Ravens took away Kelce which led to low targets. That's not going to be the norm. His volume will probably be low for at least the first half of the season. I don't see his efficiency being that high as a 3rd target in a Andy Reid offense that's also going to soak up 3-4 pass plays on 3rd downs to Perine.

Put him in the same value of Jameson Williams on the Lions IMO

I dont know the target load he's going to get. The Ravens took away Kelce which led to low targets. That's not going to be the norm. His volume will probably be low for at least the first half of the season. I don't see his efficiency being that high as a 3rd target in a Andy Reid offense that's also going to soak up 3-4 pass plays on 3rd downs to Perine.
What you're saying is probably true, but if he's a weapon like that he's gonna get targets and carries in a Andy Reid offense.

Welcome to the first Sunday of the 2024 NFL season.

My fantasy qb in 3 of my leagues sprained his mcl in a Brazilian straw field and is out for 6 weeks.

Additionally, my favorite team the patriots are already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I can’t wait for 2025 when maybe everything I care about won’t be taken from me by the Brazilians

I'm actually impressed that on opening weekend the NFL didn't feature an NFCE team in any of the primetime games. Eagles on Friday night doesn't really count because it was on bullshit Peacock.

Mixed feelings on the Pats. Normally I love to see them lose, but as a big Tennessee fan I want Mayo to be successful.

Gameday

giphy.gif

My parlay doesn’t enjoy this @ reek

Back