NFL Discussion: We Are Back!!!

Eat shit Flopball

• Total voters
Hopefully the NFL turns off the cheat mode for the Chefs and lets the rest of the NFL expose them. Their friendly rigged is more ridiculous than the one the Pats had.
Albeit slightly.

Difference now is people are actually taking notice all over social media and the NFL/refs are still blatantly obvious about it.

GWybd_BWUAIi59M

Baltimore still in the game in the final seconds after blatant ref cheating, a costly turnover-on-downs at midfield and the jinxed Tucker missed field goal only for Isaiah Likely aka Krusty the Clown to cost Baltimore the game with his foot over the line is peak heartbreak.

Last edited:
Baltimore still in the game in the final seconds after blatant ref cheating, a costly turnover-on-downs at midfield and the jinxed Tucker missed field goal only for Isaiah Likely aka Krusty the Clown to cost Baltimore the game is peak heartbreak.
Worst one may have been the Pacheco TD. He was for sure stopped lol

I dont know what youre talking about switching back and forth for services and $700 then.

Streams are wishy washy though imo. I prefer uninterrupted football and not searching for a site every week.
Super box just has all games no problem?

Super box just has all games no problem?
Yes. And literally anything else you want to watch live. I watch every game, fight, ppv etc you can imagine. You do need legit internet though. If you can stream no problem then youre fine.

There are videos on YT showing which apps to download. The setup video I used got taken down

Back