NFL Discussion: We’re all drunk

2 weeks in

• Total voters
I feel like half the world pretends to like McDonalds because of how popular it is when in reality it is some of the most bland and shitty fast food you can get.

"Yeah, lemme git a McDryass cheeseburger that looks like you pulled it out of a sock drawer from 2008 and some cold Bill Gates fries that one of your delinquent workers probably sneezed on"
I feel like the opposite is true. People pretend to hate McDonald’s because it’s so popular and synonymous with fast food.

Like every thread on here about fast food, one of the largest industries in the world, you have the majority of people saying that they eat it like once every six years.

McDonald’s is awesome. Fries always have and always will be, goated.

I feel like the opposite is true. People pretend to hate McDonald’s because it’s so popular and synonymous with fast food.

Like every thread on here about fast food, one of the largest industries in the world, you have the majority of people saying that they eat it like once every six years.

They make some great chocolate chip cookies too.

I ate a Big Mac about a year ago for the first time in decades and it wasn't bad but I could feel months being shaved off my life.

Rodgers was throwing dimes to covered receivers. It wasn't Jacoby scoring on his own team. Even with competent QB on the Patriots the Jets were winning last night.
Lmao what receivers were covered? Mfs were wide open all day

nmsqvcifqypd1.jpeg

Feel bad for Brisket having to line up behind Vederian Lowe and Gayden Wallace.
Man is having an existential crisis mid game

Based Dizzy

My Minnesota Vikings. Super bowl champions this year! You can't beat a Brian Flores defense when he has his guy's

That sucks, and he was gearing up for a fat contract after this year.

Koonce out for the year during a contract season. Brutal. This defense would be lights out with him rushing the opposite side

Koochie would rather end his season to injury then get besmirched by my canthers imo

Back