• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v73: Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pats have to face mariota, bortles and either keenum or foles to win a super bowl. lmao.

Local sports radio stating the Pats vs. Titans, Jags, then Eagles would be the easiest road to a superbowl for a team pretty much ever.

Thoughts?

Local sports radio stating the Pats vs. Titans, Jags, then Eagles would be the easiest road to a superbowl for a team pretty much ever.

Thoughts?
I think Revo just said that exact same thing two posts before you.

Local sports radio is retarded. The teams left beat Big Ben, Ryan, Brees etc.

As important as the QB is, football will always be a team game first.

Local sports radio is retarded. The teams left beat Big Ben, Ryan, Brees etc.

As important as the QB is, football will always be a team game first.
Don't tell Colin Cowherd.

The pats have to face mariota, bortles and either keenum or foles to win a super bowl. lmao.

Tough sledding. Pats gonna have to claw with their fingernails for that inch to win.

the-great-al-pacino-any-given-su-400x200.jpg

Looks like Ken Norton is going to Seattle as DC, instead of SF. @PUO3

I thought the G-cans wanted a defensive coach as HC?

They were looking at Matty P and Steve Wilks. I didn't care what side of the ball they came from as long as they could actually control an entire team. McAdoo was weak.

If it is Shurmur, then I'm happy we'll have a guy who can run a real offense. Maybe he'll poach some Minny defensive coaches.

The NYG coaching rumor mill has been exhausting with every beat writer tripping over their dicks trying to get the scoop and being wrong so I'm glad it's almost over.

Dude Beer has been fucking me up lately with hangovers.

I thought it was just because when I drink beer for football it's an all day affair.

But Yesterday I drank all day and just kept it to bourbon and woke up fine this morning.

I think I might be retiring from the Craft scene. Still have 8 Heady Toppers I'll have to finish off before I officially hang it up.
Nah you should definitely just send those to me. Dont risk an apocalyptic hangover. Ill sacrifice it for you.
Looks like Ken Norton is going to Seattle as DC, instead of SF. @PUO3
Interesting move by Seattle. If they lose the players were expecting I wonder if hell still force his scheme on the next bunch like he did in Oak.

Nah you should definitely just send those to me. Dont risk an apocalyptic hangover. Ill sacrifice it for you.

Interesting move by Seattle. If they lose the players were expecting I wonder if hell still force his scheme on the next bunch like he did in Oak.
I was happy for him as a LB coach, skeptical about him as a DC after his stop in Oak. Seems like Seattle is just picking a guy that has worked with that defense and I'm guessing they will keep running the exact same defense.

I was happy for him as a LB coach, skeptical about him as a DC after his stop in Oak. Seems like Seattle is just picking a guy that has worked with that defense and I'm guessing they will keep running the exact same defense.
Hes absolutely fucking awful as a DC. He never once played guys to their strengths. These cats didnt even know their assignments.

Then again Id feel better about him with Carrol than I would with JDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back