• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions run game is so fucking awful lol.

Aside from Rodgers, McCarthy has a healthy offensive unit, and all he has to show for it is 3 points. At home too.

Hope his ass gets rustled like no other at the post-game press conference.

Lang's the best packer on the field.

Abdullah is a massive, massive can. Hes got worse hands than Cooper.

Don't have a fb yet wonder why the can't score from a yard out

Hell of a drive

Randall is a bitch, but that was pretty good coverage.

Randall down again?

<Fedor23>

I honestly bet Deion and Goatson could come out of retirement and would be better than probably our entire starting defensive secondary save maybe Burnett and Haha.

Deion can't tackle? Meh, neither can any of the rest of them save Haha and Burnett.

This shouldn't even be re-posted.

It's that repugnant.
I think I'm going to send it to Hundley daily until either my Twitter is banned or he blocks me.

Also, mods... @RR @PUO3 .... can I threaten my teams general manager and DC with physical violence here or should I try and abstain?

I think I'm going to send it to Hundley daily until either my Twitter is banned or he blocks me.

Also, mods... @RR @PUO3 .... can I threaten my teams general manager and DC with physical violence here or should I try and abstain?
I think that the young QB was trying his best and he made some mistakes. Do you think he saw that open receiver and thought "fuck that shit, I am taking this sack just to upset fans of the team I play for"? He is just a pup out there.

You should send his mother nasty facebook messages though. Its her fault for having such a fucking failure as a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back