Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mo Wilk, Cordy, Alshon all staying put.

Miller is getting tagged as well

8 ball will not be in Dallas.

I'd av bet for eternity on that one.

Hardy, Gregory, 8ball looms

wish i could find the thread where McJizz was all over Hardys ball sac. #goodtimes

Alshon is a stud. That Bears WR crew has potential to be pretty awesome next year.

wish i could find the thread where McJizz was all over Hardys ball sac. #goodtimes

You could find multiple threads. A plethora, If I may.

I was convinced, but I changed my mind lol

I admit, I was on one there.

Also, I don't think they resign him. Although, I wouldn't cry about it either way.

Nothing really unexpected with the tags so far.

Forte to GB may or may not LOOM. There's rumblings of a big FA signing this offseason. Would be fuckin perfect

Want either Forte or Murray in Oak. Either would wreck shit.

Alshon is a stud. That Bears WR crew has potential to be pretty awesome next year.
Long time ago now but someone in here used to call Alshon overrated and said he was a product of Marshall.

Crow for dinner.

Forte to GB may or may not LOOM. There's rumblings of a big FA signing this offseason. Would be fuckin perfect

Seems like a good fit to me. Would be a nice pickup for you guys.

Rams are going to franchise one of Johnson or Jenkins. Looks like they're favoring Tru at this point

Rams are going to franchise one of Johnson or Jenkins. Looks like they're favoring Tru at this point

Jalen Strong busted for weed last night

Wont be needed, Lazy is on BD90x

I'm not expecting anything of course but if they were able to land at least one of Forte, Trevathan or Green I would be so pumped

Send the other to the bay imo.

aaaand the driver of the car? Damarious Randall

Fuck

He didn't have anything on him and was let go at the scene, but, not good

apparently pulled over because license plate was not visible. fuck these guys are dumb

Lol Rams are in talks of extending Jeff Fisher's contract. Mediocrity LOOOOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back