NFL Discussion, v46: Dat Karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what good goal line decision making looks like

What I hate about QBs, aside from maybe Rapelesberger and Cam Newton, is they are pussies when it gets down to the nitty-gritty. Brady COULD have gotten that first, but he wanted to preserve himself. Pretty much every QB won't take the hit to get the needed yardage.

QBs tend to get hurt by playing tough. Just look at RGIII

They gave up 34 to NE. 21 in the first half and Peyton lead them back throwing for 350, a TD and running in another. Also got a 2 point conversion. The SB was where he was truly carried.

Didn't he have 0 TDs and 2 INTs against the Chiefs?

EDIT.... 1:3 against the Chiefs 0:2 against the Ravens. Carried the whole way.

D allowed 8 & 6 points in the first 2 rounds.

Seriously? Then he just sticks his fuckin' head in a huge pile of dudes and gets a first down.

QB sneak has nothing to do with toughness. You're pushing forward a few inches, not being run at full speed by a tackler barring down on you. Brady slid down when he could have gotten the first on the play prior, but he didn't want to take the hit.

Held the fuck out of Vereen.

LOL holding on all three passes.

Freeman molested Vereen before the pass

QB sneak has nothing to do with toughness. You're pushing forward a few inches, not being run at full speed by a tackler barring down on you. Brady slid down when he could have gotten the first on the play prior, but he didn't want to take the hit.

SMH... Okay dude. Ramming your head into a giant pile of massive dudes and getting a first pretty much every time is some pussy shit.

If hes sure a pussy why didn't he slide against the first guy who was coming after him? Got like 7 extra yards.

I don't care if a throwing QB slides when he runs on the odd occasion. What I hate is when running ass QBs slide and pirouette to avoid contact. QBs like Colon Copernicus really piss me off.

QBs are supposed to protect themselves and not take big hits

Didn't he have 0 TDs and 2 INTs against the Chiefs?

No. 1 TD and 3 picks. Although he was also 30-38 for 268. It was a shit game all around as I remember. KC couldn't do shit and Peyton kept them in the game. Then they beat us in another really poor game where McNair couldn't do anything.

Carroll didn't do shit in NY. Russell Wilson GOAT

Yeah, great HC's are amazing. Brady would do absolutely no better than Peyton did in Denver. Maybe they get blown out less in the SB.
I give Seattles gm big credit for acquiring such talent
Ne hasn't done that as much, not the same at all

vontaes been owning gronk all game so far

and why didnt indy try a hail mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back