NFL Discussion, v46: Dat Karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull shit

Lol you can believe whatever you want it won't change the facts. You don't know me and I havent responded to you once on sherdog. How in the hell do you know how much football I watch? You care to explain that I'm waiting...

Lol you can believe whatever you want it won't change the facts. You don't know me and I havent responded to you once on sherdog. How in the hell do you know how much football I watch? You care to explain that I'm waiting...

I have the magical power of watching russell play every week. And seeing what he does every week. Granted everyone has a different view on "Elite".

I have the magical power of watching russell play every week. And seeing what he does every week. Granted everyone has a different view on "Elite".

You're a Seahawks fan right? It's no surprise that you think Wilson is elite and defend him. BTW I dont think Wilson sucks or anything like that I just think in some ways is product of team around him. I think there about 10 QB today that would have similar results if not better playing for Seattle. Wilson is clutch and a winner I'll give you that.

You're a Seahawks fan right? It's no surprise that you think Wilson is elite and defend him. BTW I dont think Wilson sucks or anything like that I just think in some ways is product of team around him. I think there about 10 QB today that would have similar results if not better playing for Seattle. Wilson is clutch and a winner I'll give you that.
I agree he is not the best but I would put him in the elite category with what he is able to do with our alleged "offensive line" they couldn't pass block people on facebook.
Notice anytime anyone rushes 4 there is a man in his face immediately. If they blitz he is running for his life immediately. Only extremely mobile qb's with his decision making abilities could replicate what he does. Any pocket passer would get broken in a matter of 2 games if they had our o-line.

Bunch of new die hard Pats fans in the SB this week. Must have escaped the Cowboys wagon that fell off a cliff.

I've been a huge Pats fan ever since they knocked the Raiders out of the playoffs in 2001.

For Brady to have the presence of mind to get his arm going forward at the last second was impressive, to say the least. I've been a fan ever since.

Yes, because posting on sherdog makes you a true fan. Keep bandwagon jumping.

I dont know why multiple posting in the sports bar makes anyone more qualified to comment. by that logic any loud mouth with a keyboard is a sherdog sports bar "expert".

Bill Belichick denies previous knowledge about ball deflation he said that in the future he will inflate the ball pressure before they get put on the field. He said that the quarterbacks are responsible for creating the best condition for the ball. It looks like Bill is moving the blame to Brady and the staff. He said he has never talked to a player about ball pressure and he has learned more about ball pressure levels then he had known about in the last few days. He said he will cooperate with the NFL in anyway he can but he had nothing to do with ball pressure. He has never touched a game ball and is completely an totally unaware of what was going on. Based on what he knows from Sunday night he will take his own actions to insure there is no questions about the ball. Unlike camera gate he took ownership of the issue here he is saying that he had nothing to do with this action. I believe him he seems on TV genuinely upset about the matter and that his saying something because he is not very emotional.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video?vid=387613251920&cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:fox sports

Last edited:
he knows the fans and owners are fed up with his ass. almost all boston media at this point is commenting on being pissed and fatigued by belichick and his cheating.

he knows the fans and owners are fed up with his ass. almost all boston media at this point is commenting on being pissed and fatigued by belichick and his cheating.

I been watch channel 4 and 7 as well as reading what has been said in the Boston Globe. I live in the area and they have not so much said they are tired of his cheating. What they have been saying that its hard for fans to root for a team so steep in controversy. They liked to know more about the situation before they pass judgement but they are disappointed that these issues are problems. One of the most impressive acts was a Colts player who said I don't care about a deflated ball the way we played Tom could have played with soap for balls and we still would have lost.

Here for Dwayne Allen quote. He is all class in this issue from what I see.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/colts-te-dwayne-allen-deflategate-patriots-colts

If they got caught cheating, it wasn't the first time. Who knows how long they've been doing this for and what the impact on games were. Once again, it doesn't matter if it effected the outcome of the game any way. The point is the Patriots THOUGHT it would have an effect or they wouldn't have done it.

Sources earlier this season told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the Colts had concerns about underinflated balls after their regular-season game against the visiting Patriots on Nov. 16.
Source

The Baltimore Ravens tipped off the Indianapolis Colts going into the AFC title game about the Patriots potentially doctoring the air in footballs, according to FOX Sports NFL Insider Jay Glazer.
Source

And don't give me this crap about the cold, if it had anything to do with the weather the colts would have had the same problem.

idk heres the qbs that couldve done back to back super bowls with those teams in seattle
no order
rodgers
bress (despite down year)
brady
matt ryan
cam newton
joe flaco
rapisburger
luck
rivers
romo
maybe stafford
maybe a manning
im sure im forgetting a few

btw i thought he was below avg against san fran last year with a solid wr core

You had me going until you mentioned Romo. Good one.

idk heres the qbs that couldve done back to back super bowls with those teams in seattle
no order
rodgers
brady
matt ryan
cam newton
joe flaco
rapisburger
luck
rivers
romo
maybe stafford
maybe a manning

Do you actually watch football or just look at stats? Almost everyone on that list does not have the combination of mobility, elusiveness, and quick decision-making to survive behind Seattle's shaky offensive line. Only Rodgers and Luck qualify. Kaep might have some success too because there's the threat of him taking off running and he has one of the strongest arms.

no order
rodgers
brady
matt ryan
cam newton
joe flaco
rapisburger
luck
rivers
romo
maybe stafford
maybe a manning

I'd agree with about 3 names on that list, the rest are either not mobile enough to survive with an offensive line, or are not clutch enough to win games in the 4th quarter--something seattle has been forced to do often beause their defense typically is more effective in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back