NFL Discussion v38: Stafford 0-17 vs Winning Teams on Road Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking, remember the days of the near 50 year old kickers? It seemed like Gary Anderson and Morten Anderson were on a different team every year. Nowadays, kickers have such big legs that you don't got the grandpa kickers anymore. Vinatieri is the closest thing at 42, but most the guys out there are young.

#FeedTRich

colts_trichardson34_placeballflex.gif

18 points per game>yards.

2 points less than the number 1 defense. Points>yards.

55 points allowed over the last two games. Defense was on a downward spiral.

It seems like a lucky fumble or INT is gonna turn this game. Neither team has the defensive capability to stop the other.

55 points allowed over the last two games. Defense was on a downward spiral.

The defense cant get off the field due to a 3rd string quarterback. Its amazing what context does to an argument.

Luck is going to blow these fuckers out in the second half per his usual.

I just do not get teams going for deep shots in games like this. You can secure the first down on 3rd and 5 mostly at will with these defenses with a short pattern. A long pass is basically flipping a coin.

The defense cant get off the field due to a 3rd string quarterback. Its amazing what context does to an argument.

Congrats to Can on beating Lindley.

Congrats to Can on beating Lindley.

You realize I said the Panthers arent beating anyone already lol.

Put the tequila down imo.

You realize I said the Panthers arent beating anyone already lol.

Put the tequila down imo.

I did. Just like to shit on Can any chance I get

What a throw while getting tattooed. Hilton c'mon bro.

Cam was perfectly summed up in two plays yesterday.

Scrambles for 10 yards on third down to sustain the drive, badly overthrows a wide open receiver on the next play.

Cams playing and winning when 98% of QBs wouldnt be. Suck it haters.

Serious question, how excited would you be to have Cam in Buffalo?

I'd be more excited than Orton. But he's too inaccurate for my liking. Would be extremely frustrated when he misses wide open players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back